Blimburn Slurricane in the new lab

Hello, still out of the country but my lovely wife send me this picture !
Looks like all is going well and the stretch has definitely begon.

8 Likes

The clones again did not root, somebody on ehere needs to teach me what i am doing wrong … :tipping_hand_man:t3:

6 Likes

So whats ur process for cloning. Honestly all ive tried and a cloner is easiest way i use a cloner clonex gel and clonex solution i snip the cuts dip them right away drop in a glass of ro water once cloner is ready and all cuts r taken input the cuts in the collars and turn cloner on. Leave it on til roots pop usually between 5 to 10 days i only run 10ml of clonex solution per gallon of water in the rez so 4 gallons 40ml thats all. After 3 to 5 days of running in tent under light i add ro water only no phing or anything. I only ph the first batch before i add cuts. Set ph to 5.8 and go then top off with plain ole ro water. Usually after i add fresh water is when theyvseem to blast off and grow roots like crazy. I keep the rez filled to thwbbottom of thw spraywe manifold also if u ph it and run this method im pretry sire u will jave 100% sucess at all cuts u take.

6 Likes

Looks like your wife is doing awesome!

5 Likes

She is pretty amazing, and she might start enjoying it as well. She has been sending me pictures and keeping me up to date. Flying home right now and curious to see how they have gotten. Looks like flowering really took.

Will update later this week with some pictures.

4 Likes

So i have been taken cuts (making sure everything is sterilized and clean) from preferably high up in the plant. Used clonex rooting gel, dip the stems in that generously and stick them in other rockwool cubes or these coco coir plugs.

I have an AC infinity dome that i keep very humid for the first few days with a heating mat on medium below them. After a few days i slowly start to open up the vents and making it less humid, as i see everybody else doing to harden them off and encourage them to growth roots… But after two weeks the continue to survive but really have no roots.

The weird part is that i took clones a few months ago, had those in the same dome in the tent and ended up putting them outside. Completely ignored them as i was going to throw them away due to lack of space. Those ended up rooting like crazy, so maybe i am babysitting the process too much.

Would you mind linking me to the cloner you are using ? Just when i thought i did not need anything else for this hobby, something new pops up :slight_smile:

4 Likes

CLONE KING 25 Site Aeroponic Cloning Machine Expect 100% Success Rates

https://a.co/d/gcmrwNz

CLONEX Solution Gallon

https://a.co/d/3JtrlYA

I dont use humidity domes and i dont use heat mats for rooting clones as heatbis not too good for the root system. Only really need a heat mat if ubr on a cold ground and the ground will keep the soil or medium super cold like 63 degree or colder even with lights on. That will stall growth alot ifnur inside i would gove it a shot without the heat mat also using thebrockwool donu soak the cubes in calmag water to buffer the cube or did u just plant in the way they r. Im pretry certain ubr supposed to do a nice soak to set the ph of the cube before ubplant something in them. One reason i stirred clear of that way. Lol even in the clone king u can run tap water in it and still root everyone im pretty sure unles really bad water. If u get the 25 site one it should hold roughly 4 gallons of water to the bottom of the manifol so ull wanna run between 30 and 40 ml of clonex solution in that afyer u mix the solution in ph it it 5.8 leave it run for 10 mins or so and chevk ph again to make sure its stable. Then put the cuts in it set a light above it not real strong u dont wanna burn them leave it run for 3 or 4 days then peek inside at the water level if low like 2 or 3 inches below the manifold sprayer top it off with ro or distilled water only nothing else no ph no nothing just fill it back up with the water and leave it be for a couple more days if the stems of the cuts r harder or woodsy like scarape the stems bottom inch or so like ur peeling the fine top layer off to expose fresh stuff to soak in faster. Ifbubget one of these ur gonna love it. Theybalso jave a 36bsite one and im sure bigger but i dont have space to do more than what this cloner would give me so this one is fone for me. Hope u get one and like it its a rwal treat to grow out clones they grow so much different from a seed plant.

4 Likes

Like expected, now i need a cloner… I really need to join WGA (weed growers anonymous) :slight_smile:

I really dont need a system for 25 clones, but i also don’t see them a lot smaller. Will do some more research, thanks for the info very helpful !

5 Likes

Been Cloning for years and never used A cloner. I got two I started just this week. I just use what I have and it works. Let me know if you want me to explain further. :+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Would love to hear, open to many options of course. Main point of being here is learning from all of you !

4 Likes

Back at home, wife did a great job of keeping them alive on the edge of the flip to flower period. Last week they really stretched but it seemed to have stopped now. They starting drinking quite a bit more water then before. I came home to quite a jungle (see first picture), but gave them a good trip to open up the canopy and allow for a bit more airflow.

But after the trim they are looking much better !

3 Likes

In the other tent the Gary Paytons are doing well… and you can see in the back that I have the Autopot system ready to go. This weekend I will transplant 4 of them into the 6 gallon containers and give the autopot system a go.

Will give them their own grow journal this weekend as soon as I transplanted them… Anybody have any experience with the system ? Will be my first time…

5 Likes

Been a while, but here is another update ! they are doing well and a really getting bigger by the day at the moment…

5 Likes

7 Likes

What do you guys think ? Looking good ?

7 Likes

They look great, coming along nicely!!

6 Likes

Yep… Looking good…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

6 Likes

Yes they look super nice. What nutes r u using without me goong backwards on the thread. I jave had the last 7 or 8 plants have the serrated edges like urs have i font think it was a bad thing byt ive yet to notice that happening running the gh. Where qhen i ran jacks i seen that on almost every plant before i switched as i think i may have got a bad batch of jacks or something as jacks did me super well and then just issues popped up and wouldnt go away til u changed nute lines.

5 Likes

I am using the advanced nutrients line (Micro, Grow and Bloom) and supplement that with some Calmag and B52. I am well below the recommended dose as i am always worried about over feeding them, but this time no burned tips so all is going well it looks. Next rounds i wont use the B52 anymore think the basics and the calmag are sufficient in all honesty.

5 Likes

Looking pretty good ladies are happy!

5 Likes