Boveda samples

Here’s a link for some free Boveda samples!

6 Likes

Just ordered mine yesterday. Thanks :wink::+1::v:

3 Likes

Perfect! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Has anyone got a response back (email) and/or a tracking number

1 Like

I got a test kit in December. It took a month or so to get it after entering. It was worth the wait.

4 Likes

I’m bummed they told me I’d get the vaults with the sample kit only got a few packs… Got mine today

6 Likes

Awww damn! They have me the whole test kit. Grinders, cvalts, different types of papers some other stuff too

7 Likes

Guess the little guy on GN doesn’t get all that :joy:… It’s cool tho… I’ll buy from Integra :wink:

4 Likes

I just got mine too but j had to sign up for that one this summer I think… The pack they are doing now is actually worth a lot more.they are pricey.i only got one tiny 62 pack in the first kit but the tiny c vaults are cool.ill send you one when I crop out (it will be empty unfortunately)

3 Likes

You got more stuff in yours than I did for sure must be because I’m cdn

3 Likes

No, I got the same as @sleeperjunky. The first time. And the second time, I got a crazy amount of Boveda packs…

2 Likes

Those damn Californians favoring each other. No wonder no one likes California lol well I guess it’s time for me to go apply again and hope for more packs lol

2 Likes

Ya your second kit vas valuable indeed I have one on way too

2 Likes

That’s the sample pack I received:

It looks like a draw. You get something different each time maybe… :crossed_fingers:

7 Likes

I feel like I’m in the twilight zone;) are these like the exact same or what?:wink:

3 Likes

Guess where the box came from yet…?

2 Likes

It did look very familiar hsha

2 Likes

And you got some weird bathroom reading young man! :rofl:

3 Likes

I’m on the coach btw just in my PJs lol

4 Likes

Ahahahah :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes