Boveda samples

I just re entered the “challenge” funny thing I did this seriously to show some local growers I know… So in the long run they just missed out on business… I oy got one big pack means only 1 friend will get one

4 Likes

Yeah right… :wink: Maybe you love cannabis too much…

3 Likes

That sucks the big pack is great tho for sure I’m excited to try the 5 gal pale to cure in this round I’m sick of burping case after case of mason jars it’s laborious during a exhausted end of the crop, after trimming I got nothing left for extra work.the big pack is big enough to do a small tote actually

3 Likes

What haha my gf would agree;) she said if we ever got married is screw up like ross from friends and ask marry Jane to marry me lol

3 Likes

Isn’t the big pack rated for 5 pounds of flowers? I’m pretty sure that what’s written in the catalog…

4 Likes

Sure is it’s massive

4 Likes

Love the box it comes in it will keep the pot off the pack. I find they work best not clogged up by trichomes

4 Likes

Says 62 grams… I don’t deal in that much weight from the tent obviously :laughing:… But I know peeps that could benefit from these with 5 gal buckets full at a time… I’m small love the smaller packs

4 Likes

If I get the same one as @kapouic I’ll send u the 20smsll ones I’d need to use all of them in one bucket and I don’t use small jars either I’d need hundreds lol. But I’d be happy for u to put them to use

4 Likes

Wow, they sent you all those packs? That’s killer cool. I got the whole kit with the 2 small Cvaults, 2 grinders, ONE 4g Bovida pack, matches, and papers. The Cvaults are cool, but I would have much rather had the all the Boveda packs. Hell, the last ones I ordered online from puff puff pass it were dried up when I got them n totally useless. I just signed up again; I hope they send me a bunch of packs like that.

3 Likes

And @scotty17, if you need them, I can also send you the 20 small ones!

3 Likes

at least y’all got them. Bodeva keep saying to wait and be patient that mines was still in shipment. I guess now is the right time to stop being patient :joy:

1 Like

How long has it been? The first one I got took at least a month before I received it…

2 Likes

Took since August for mine to arrive in canada

2 Likes

I recieved mine today. It was the same as @scotty17 .
Anyone know why the sample packs are so differant?
I will never need the large one if anyone’s interested.

3 Likes

I just received the same package woohoo thanks a ton @bovedainc

2 Likes

Them 67s are my new favorite curing toy i throw 1 in ea. Half gal. Mason jar and ALL of my buds FRESH and stanky thanks again @bovedainc

1 Like

Now try again, you very well may get some more… like I did! :wink:

3 Likes

good morning everybody :triumph::triumph::exploding_head::exploding_head::100::100::rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

3 Likes

My lil brotha dropped me an early b day present some purple diesel and white tahoe cookies some str8 fire smoke!!

5 Likes