Boveda samples

Hey! Happy birthday @deusoboy420! Hope you have the greatest day!!!

3 Likes

Its monday brotha il be 29 thanks a TON i appreciate it man cant believe how fast this last decade went by been up since early reminiscing

4 Likes

Happy birthday bro!!

5 Likes

I got my bovada sample yesterday, it has a couple tiny ones and a couple medium one and a big one, all of them are the 62% I’m excited, to try them out thanks @bovedainc.

5 Likes

Happy B day @deusoboy420

I didn’t realize you were that young (that’s a good thing) unless I forgot

5 Likes

I’m turning 29 in September and man do I know what you mean, time flies by so fast.

5 Likes

You guys are in for a surprise!
It only gets faster :baby: :adult: :older_man: :latin_cross:

6 Likes

I refuse, I’m going to start aging backwards.

5 Likes

That’s what we all do… Why do you think we’re getting slightly smaller year after year…??? Hum?? :wink:

6 Likes

Lmao I didnt think about it like that, good point though.

6 Likes

happy (soon) birthday!!:tada::tada::balloon:

5 Likes

Agreed… 28 next month for me

6 Likes

Mid November I made an account with Boveda … they sent me 2-3 “be patient” messages, but
nothing made its way here.

Thanks for the offer @hoppiefrog,‘but instead I tried those lookalike dry packets you find in new shoe boxes … no issues with mould😎

2 Likes

These guys are great!! Just received my boveda package. First time was the grinder and vaults. Now they sent me a 2way sampler pack!!

Cheers

Packee

8 Likes

They’re the same size, but the humidity % differs. It’s 62% on the one and 55% on the other.

2 Likes

I just signed up! can’t wait!

2 Likes

If you look at the post just above the one by @hoppiefrog, you will see my post. He’s referring to the booklet I received with the samples! I shipped it to him as a joke. I had taken that picture a few days earlier and then sent him the catalog…

2 Likes

I just rec’d my sample pack last week… I wonder if writing in this thread precipitated that…hmm

Thanks Bodeva

3 Likes

Now go register again, be patient, and you should receive some more!

4 Likes

I have received 3 sample packs plus one from vegas…lol…

4 Likes