BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

First indoor grow finished last month had 6 Gold Leaf, after dry and cure just a tad under 1100g. Looking to improve on this one. These are clones from the first run.

Flipped on 12/12 coming up on 21 day defol.

Couple autos that will probably get chopped this weekend. Spider mites kicked my butt on these 2.
Zkittlez

OG Kush

Couple more autos I got going, these were some freebie seeds 2 Tangerine, 1 Sliver Haze and 1 Northern Storm. Have some plans for these!!!

34 Likes

Looks great! Im like that auto lineup you got goin there!

8 Likes

@bow4buck, very nice grow and harvest. Happy smoking in 2021.

10 Likes

Always great looking pix here. These are no exception.

7 Likes

Tuned to watching brother :+1:t4: :v:t4:

10 Likes

Mind if I crash the party,
I brought my own weed :grin:

13 Likes

Always welcome brother. No weed needed but a +😁

5 Likes

What’s the cross w the northern storm? Sounds like a northern lights indica cross?? Looking like your off and running. All autos??

4 Likes

"Originating from the Netherlands, Northern Storm is an infusion of three powerful strains: Northern Lights, Snow Storm, and Ruderalis strains all which give this strain some unique characteristics. You can easily pick out the inherited traits from the appearance, aroma, and effects produced by Northern Storm.

It is an indica dominant strain with 70% indica and 30% sativa traits. The trichome coverage is remarkable in this strain. You can hardly see the green leaves below the silvery white layer of resin glands when the plants are ready for harvest. This says a lot about the cannabinoid and terpene content of this strain. It is beneficial for both medicinal and recreational users."

Pics of this look awesome however didnt purchase these got a few as freebies from buying other strains. Going to see how these next 4 autos will do with mainlining and they will go in coco (my first)…

11 Likes

Gotta love the ruderalis :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

5 Likes

Mainlined autos? Is that a thing?

3 Likes

Im looking into breeding ruderalis into photo strains, ive got my work cut out for me pheno hunting this summer. Gonna start with a plain “maryJANE” Ruderalis strain. Ive got a few picked out to run.

Breeding Ruderalis into photos looks seems like it takes a year or more to get it stable… sounds highly interesting to me lol

4 Likes

Yep takes a awhile. Well you get the rudaralis
I’ll take some landrace rudaralis pollen :facepunch:t2:
Gotta breed three times then back breed.
Take ya a year if your trying to produce your own strain of autos then ya gotta test it once that’s done. :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:
At first your gonna get a 50/50 photo/ auto
Takes a lot of time bruh. Just send me some pollen we’re all good :joy:

5 Likes

Were going to find out if its a thing. I tend to torture autos in ways I’m told I shouldn’t.

4 Likes

Definitely interested in what you got planned. If you journal the process tag me in. Havnt thought about breeding autos but I’m in the process of getting another room ready so I can dabble with some breeding.

3 Likes

Im all about plant torture lol

For sure will do a journal on it, probably wont be until later this year. I gotta get moved and get a house built first. Properties are being scoped out by family members there now as we speak. Lol

5 Likes

I’m just a tester… I’m totally cool with you all dealing with the mental anguish of pheno hunting and the labor involved breeding and elimination programs. Then it’s my turn to test what you came up with. LoL A O K w me!! Keep up the good hunt guys, I’ll be waiting!

8 Likes

Looking nice man!, :v:t3::facepunch:t3:

2 Likes

Ok only been a couple days but 21 day defol came up and it took me 2 nights to get it done. Got so.e holes in mt scrog now but they will fill in just fine. Trying real hard to have nothing under the net.

Already feeling like this grow will be better then the last. Tops everywhere. Might need a second net.
Thought I was going to pot up the autos tonight but Amazon for some reason decided my coco order should come 2 different days. Plants a lil pouty from topping and needing a bigger pot.
Zkittlez auto and OG Kush came down today. Almost twice the buds on the Zkittlez but I’m guessing the weight will be close. OG Kush has the hardest densest buds I’ve seen. Thinking on buying them in fems if it smokes good.

17 Likes

@happilyretired here ya go bud. For some reason thought you.were already here. :grin:

2 Likes