BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

Do you have a picture from this angle from just before you flipped your lights? If you do could you please show me. :+1:t3:

4 Likes

@happilyretired This is from the opposite end but before flip. I kept tucking and training for a week before flip. This pic might be the day they went into scrog.

10 Likes

I’ve learned a better idea for scrogging. Wish I had knew about it before these went in. I’ll be starting another grow here soon that will showcase it. Pretty excited for what’s coming😁
Think I’m changing my veg room into flower also. So ill veg and flower in the same room. Ill have 2 grows going at the same time but with a 6-8 week finish between them if that makes sense

5 Likes

Some of my order arrived. Some new toys to play with. Guess what im building…:grin:

11 Likes

Thanks that helps me out a lot :+1:t3:

2 Likes

I’m learning it better to tuck than to Pluck. My plants are for the most part taller then the net. When I put them in I weave them in or super crop when needed.

The new way ill be doing it will be adding the scrog after about 4 weeks from seed. Then the idea is to just keep the plant growing under the net horizontal any vertical growth just gets tucked back under the net until the scrog is full. The plan is to fill the scrog with 6-8 weeks veg then flip. Any defol happens under the net other than plucking an occasional leaf blocking potential bud sites.
The guy I’m learning this from is a master. This is his 5x5 scrog 2 plants

17 Likes

… impressive…
I’m trying to fill a 2 x 4 area with two plants. The difference is I’m trying to keep the plants under 12 inches tall until I flip. I just want to see if I can do it.

4 Likes

This is perfect for you brother. The training starts so early these guys have no room under the net. Hope any of this helps

3 Likes

Post 409 is the last pictures I put on my journal. I’ll get some more up tomorrow if I remember. You can see where I’m at the plant or a little over 20 inches wide and about 8 inches high.

1 Like

Lil update on the grow.
Gold Leaf in the SCROG is starting to stretch and show some top development.
At this point 21 day defol is done, I still remove any fan leaves daily that look like they are or will be blocking buds. Yes there is some to remove every day.

The autos i have going got potted up this week and the torture has begun. Topped all above the 3rd node. The silver Haze has started to flower so lst is about all im going to do with that one moving forward.

1 Tangerine and the Northern Storm I’ve started to mainline. Not sure what I’m going to be doing with the other Tangerine. She been topped and started lst. Might kill the other one so will maybe just let this one go with lst so I can finish it.

16 Likes

Anyway you could get your master teacher on here bow??? Thats crazy impressive.

6 Likes

Really it seems you got it down! Lol

4 Likes

It was not all that long ago you started this journey and look at you now. Most excellent sir.:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

In all fairness I grow plants for a living, just never grown weed. Just aiming to improve each grow. Many tips taken from you @happilyretired so my success only.comes from the other growers I’ve learned from.:grin:

6 Likes

He has a website, being new here not really sure what I can post or not. He also has a FB group “scroggers” it private feel free to join. He is just starting to teach his.methods, YouTube channel coming soon.

6 Likes

U can post his link here. They wont mind long as it is community friendly lol.

1 Like

For those interested you.can get some scrog info here http://www.northernscrogger.com
He has just began sharing with others more content coming. On the FB page usually goes live in the grow once a week.
Just thought his grow style was kinda what im looking for and impressive as any I’ve seen. Then again I’ve changed grow styles 3 times last year😁

9 Likes

@defnsmokn already following him on ig. Lol. I added him on ig also. Might even jump in on the fb group. I wanna get a scrog going on my next grow. This time i wont leave the lights so low and let them stretch a bit lol.

4 Likes

I’ve been following him on FB, very interesting stuff.

3 Likes

I just read it. Very informative, he’s achieving exactly what I’m trying to do without the stress that I’m putting on my plants. And he’s getting faster growth, I did put my net on when you suggested that I should and have noticed a definite improvement. Thanks for all the info…:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes