BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

Some shots of the outdoor ladies. These went in in a hurry. Need to remove some junk and get it cleaned out in and around these. Lost one auto that just did t survive the transplant.
After 4-5 days they all looked like they were having nitrogen deficiency. Think I got that turned around now.

They will get some water and fish emulsion again tonight. The fish emulsion they seem to be liking.

12 Likes

Do you have dogs? Actually I think you do. The question is how do you keep the dog from digging up your plants to get the fish emulsion?

2 Likes

I think the dogs are used to it. I use it on all the veggies, have a simple device with a venturi valve. I mix the emulsion in a 5 gal bucket and connect it to the spinkler system when I water. Fish emulsion everywhere. Where does one dig to find it? Only thing I can think of.

6 Likes

Starting to get some flowers on the autos.

Got just a couple getting dried up burnt tips. Pretty sure it was from the fan being to close.

Some growing well, others not so much.

6 new photos got 3 popped today. 3x Badazz Cookies and 3x runtz.

9 Likes

:thinking:… have you noticed the people that grow the nicest auto flowers like to grow them? I have! You know I’ve noticed people that hate auto flowers rarely seem to ever have a good experience with them. That’s me. So maybe I should grow some autos with no photos growing at the same time. Maybe if I can’t compare them to a nice plant they will grow better for me. :flushed::flushed::wink::joy::rofl::rofl::joy::v:t3:

Just kidding, not really.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’ve vaped some Mamosa. What a happy buzz.:partying_face::partying_face::rofl:

8 Likes

Bag - o - Buds. Pret - t - cool. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Is that badazz cookies from Dinafem??:thinking:

2 Likes

No, I wish it was. Found a guy that does his own killer autos, or so I’ve seen. Wanted to try his autos and the menu had some photos too. I just grabbed a pack of all :grin:

Ran these first, he said they werr pretty good. Think he does all his own seeds and cross remakes kinda thing. Other growers praise his autos, seen some awesome pics.

4 Likes

Bud, I play with them because they let me try more strains faster. Because of the duds I’ve had, challenged me to grow them better, or ar least try. Even in these 8 at least 2 are just not performing at all. Starting to be a firm believer autos performance is dependent apon genetics.

Edit: wait…were you saying I grow them well?? Thanks i think. :v::call_me_hand:

7 Likes

Can’t say at this point I’m missing the jars. :grin:

3 Likes

Can you reuse the bags?

1 Like

Yeppers. One of the bags pictured above is on the 3rd round for testing purposes. Doing wonderful. :grin:

3 Likes

Lookin good Bow , I grow autos & thinking about adding photo’s to make a perpectual grow . Keep up the good work !

3 Likes

@defnsmokn if ya interested not far up post #369 has the link for the system I built.

4 Likes

Awesome, ill check this out! Thanks!

3 Likes

Lmao!!! So I read this the other night… and I think i was fairly medicated because it all came back to me after I clicked the link. Lol I had liked this design alot but forgotten where i had seen it. Glad to have found it! So are happy with the way the system works?

6 Likes

I call that cannájà vu.

7 Likes

To be honest, I didn’t trust it at first so I’d be in there when the timer would go on to monitor it :grin: but it does work just fine.

Actually before this I was hand watering every time. Now 6, 8,10 plants get watered in minutes, its life changing. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Had a thought. Nothing ground breaking and I’m sure not the first.

I often seem to run into any of my deficiencies in late flower. Usually like most always seems to be p or k issues. Then the scramble to get things back on track.

Been looking at this chart. I assume most of you have it or have seen one. Looking at it last night it dawned on me. Instead of adding more or less nutes and trying to make adjustments, simply floating the ph in one direction or another would allow for more or less specific nute uptake assuming you dont already have lock out and need to flush.

Does this sound logical to say start dropping the ph a tad mid flower to allow for more p and k uptake?

However according to this chart n and k are the same no matter where the ph is, that don’t seem right to me.

4 Likes

@bow4buck does your ph end up higher in late flower? Can’t remember who helped me but it turned out the dehumidifier in the room evaporated the water too fast out of my bag pots leaving a lot of the nutes. Which in turn raised my damn ph. Every time. Started extra watering in between feedings and it fixed it. sounds like maybe what your saying about floating ph?

4 Likes