BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

Yeah, most of the grow i run right around 5.8-5.9 for ph. Late flower i always seem to get a deficiency. Just by adjusting ph to say 6.2 I can increase the p and k the plant is getting.

5 Likes

Got some mail today and stupid excited about a few of these. Also a little bag of Paonia Purple Paralyze pollen in there ill be putting to good use.

13 Likes

I got the Super Silver Sour Diesel and the Forum Stomper as well! A buddy got a BIG order of the Sunshine Daydreams, ive got a pocketful of those on the way from him now.

But that GG4 from GGstrains is mouth watering to me! Those look amazing

5 Likes

Yea i grabbed up the forum stomper and the samsquatch because they are autos. Got a dedicated space for autos now and actually getting low on auto beans.

I’m actually pretty excited about the gg4 also. Probably will be making more of those.

Also looks like some good genetics in that Forest Queen:
“Forest Queen is a great blend by Bodhi Seeds, it is the cross of the famous Strawberry Milk (Nepali OG x Instant Karma) with the '88 G13 Hashplant that smells incredible strong like a mix of strawberries and very sweet hashish. These regular weed seeds are very easy to grow providing massive strong plants, you can grow them without any problems in your indoorgarden and also in outdoorgardens they perform very well.”

6 Likes

I love most bohdi strains, very good stuff. I have some original 88g13HP seeds im hoping have a little fire in them.

7 Likes

I keep missing the Seabring stuff. I should be able to follow along and not miss the next drop. I don’t have much else I can do these days.

5 Likes

I feel your pain @happilyretired.
Here is a post I shared on Sebrings journal, just so everyone could have a laugh at my bumbling, fumbling, baked off my head attempt at generosity
(too much edibles :face_with_hand_over_mouth:)

But, as always @repins12 had my 6 and sent some beanz as a gift, in my stead.
Gary my brother, much appreciation for everything you do, not just for me,
but for everyone… :v:

10 Likes

Thought I’d throw up a few pics before heading out this morning.
The new auto room has had its issues so far. Couple of them are looking like I want at this point and a few that are just determined to be autos.

The 2 tallest were crowding the lights. Being stubborn i didnt want to raise the lights farther from the shorties. Paid the price, started to burn them up. They are moved into a tent curently with their own light running 80% now to give em a break.

BAC and RNTZ not liking something. Havnt had issues popping beans in some time and these don’t want to cooperate. 1 of 3 Bac sprouted and doing fine. Another I thought sprouted, could see the seed hull at the surface but after a couple days.no improvement. Went looking and found it was just the seed hull laying on the coco. No plant to be seen. Left it to see what happens. The 2 runtz that popped just started to die. Thinking of keeping the one BAC and just pulling the rest. I have other stuff I can run.

Zkittlez looking better. Started getting some deficiency but could have been caused by me. Ditched the jacks right at flip and started them on Maxi series for flower. I flushed before the nute change and thats about when the problem started to show up. Been a few feedings and they are looking better. Also adjusted ph from 5.8 to 6.1, see if we can get them what they want.

I’ll get some outdoor pics tonight or in the am. :grin:

11 Likes

Not much to update things are just chugging along kinda.

Only 3 plants inside are the Zkittlez. Started showing magnesium deficiency and then potassium as well. Ran ph water only to get good run off, check ppm 2900+ in every pot. Ok, I’ve got lock out but why? Figured ph must be way off. Between 3 pots in coco 5.8-6.1 ph not off at all. Narrowed it down to two things both have been corrected. 1. Over feeding, simply giving the plants more than they need, so cutting back on feed schedule. 2. Switched nutes a friend recommended and has had great success with. Get the nutes, first bag xteaspoons per gallon in, next up x amount of ml per gallon in, OH dont forget the calmag 2-5 ml per gallon we’ll go 5 in flower to make sure they get what they need. After I started getting the problems looked closer at the bag. Right there in plain text “calmag already added”. Think I caused the plants to OD on calmag.

The auto room, getting sprayed today, seeing signs of leaf minners but all looking pretty good for where they are.

Kinda forgot the wife had a couple autos growing. She has a sour diesel and bubblegum outside.

And a few of my outdoor plants, went in late but just starting to take off good. Think you can sse growth everyday now.

14 Likes

You run an extra cal-mag along side the jacks?

3 Likes

No, I switched from jacks when I flipped them. The new stuff had calmag in it already and I didnt know it.:grin:

5 Likes

Ah! I have a friend, he’s on here as well but he runs an extra cal-mag along side Jack’s, and everyone else has said there’s no need. But what works for one doesn’t always another.

5 Likes

Lol update on the auto room. I’ll apologize for the yellow light was in a hurry.
Couple Whiskey Zulu buds

Few buds from the Magnums are looking pretty nice at the moment.

Got these DLT I think they where some freebies I got from @automatik hope this is good smoke. They are a joy to grow. Take really nice to training and loaded with tops. See if I can get some other pics in better lighting.

A few of the babies, just put a couple more in to pop and monster crops on the left. They ain’t t looking so good. So far cloned no problems but all my monster crops die in the pot.

And looks like these showed up in the mail today.

16 Likes

The Whiskey Zulu’s look nice & frosty ! I hate seeing pics of new lights , it reminds me I need to order another one…lol

6 Likes

Yeah I bit the bullet on the lights. Being on sale helped. :grin:

8 Likes

Is that pair of HLG 600 R specs? :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

7 Likes

Why yes it is. Should do magic in the 4x8 tent coming Tuesday :grin::v::call_me_hand:

9 Likes

Well im obliged to agree with you!! Looks exciting!

6 Likes

About to start my breeding adventure. Got a new (cheap) light and a 2x4 tent ill be vegging in. These 600 Rspec’s and the 4x8 coming is where ill make seeds. Could have went cheaper there too but figured if the tent is ever empty I can flower anything with these lights.

7 Likes

A little learning about lockout for me :grin: Really impressed with how these plants can turn around.

Got myself in a bind and not sure what caused lockout. Vegged with jacks 321 switched to maxi bloom and Kool bloom at flip. Started showing deficiency fast.

Flushed with sledgehammer at 6.0 ph 15 gallons per each 7gal pot took ppm from 2900+ to 370. Waited one day and fed again half suggested dose of nutes ph 6.2 ppm around 600.

Only been 2-3 days and every cola has grown a couple extra inches. With my best guess everything above the red lines grew in the last couple days. Nice unexpected come back.

15 Likes