BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

Did you just switch? Or did you flush before switching?

3 Likes

I flushed at the nute change with just phed water.

3 Likes

Best could figure i was over feeding. Ppm was over 2900 but on 3 pots in coco my ph was between 5.8 - 6.1 I expected to see the ph way off but it wasn’t

Edit: it also took me 2 weeks to figure out the maxi series has cal-mag in it and I was adding 5ml per gallon on top of that until I read the packaging in more detail.

8 Likes

Adapt , concour & overcome …you got it going in the right direction friend ~

3 Likes

i did the same thing! i was adding cal mag without realizing it was already in my nutes. drove me crazy trying to figure out where i goofed up.

6 Likes

Tell ya what, if it can be messed up im the one for the job…:grin:

6 Likes

Lol…man i mess up a lot , its figuring out & getting back on tract b4 giving up that makes the real difference

4 Likes

Oh its going to be a glorious day. Hope all are alive and kickin. Enjoy today, it will be gone tomorrow.

17 Likes

Completely off topic but we love our pets. We been looking and waiting for our new baby. He can come home Thursday :grin::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::wink:

18 Likes

Look at him! So freaking cute!

3 Likes

Yep already up and getting ready to pick him up. 3hr drive to go get him.
Just fell in love with him. The wife has wanted a newfie every since I met her 14 years ago. So its going to be really nice for her.

8 Likes

Judging by the head, better buy food in bulk😆

7 Likes

His pops is a 150 pounder. Agreed, might be a really big boy.

11 Likes

my neighbor has a newfie. his name is moose. he escapes all the time and comes to my house and sits at my gate to see my dogs. they pay zero attention to his training and now they drag him home by his hair when he gets out. that makes me crazy.( ier)

6 Likes

You are kicking ass as usual my brother.
:fist:

3 Likes

@pptrsha1 yeah, that would annoy me too. He is home now. The prince of the house shall be named Ruger and Ruger will begin basic training today…:grin:

@Jimhigh66 appreciate it brother. When I get through a grow with “0” issues I’ll think I’ve made it. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

7 Likes

Things are looking good friend , Mother Nature will never let us grow with 0 issues …lol

1 Like

I’m afraid ima havta whip dat bitches ass! :grin:

5 Likes

post some pics! i love that breed!

5 Likes

Agreed with @pptrsha1 , we need more pics cause I can’t read too fast !

5 Likes