BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

Figured we throw up a few pics today and see whats going on.

WW autos just simply suck as nice as I can say it. No growth, very squatty, just think they are the worst I’ve ever grown. Would think I did something wrong but gave one to a very awesome Gardner having the same issue.

A few may remember the runt zkittlez i culled from inside that just would t grow. Oddest plant right from the start and still doing odd things. She still only about 3-4’ and just as wide. Time to thin her out a bit.

She is starting to flower and all of it looks odd to me. The new growth seems to be on one side of the stems in places, hug twisted, curled calyx. One pic look at the foreground, whats the large growth, looks split and new growth on the top of it?? Been a very strange plant.

Strawberry cough

Chemdawg

Apes in space

Runtz

Cherry cake

Mystery bag seed but fem

Hmmm think I need to go back and get a couple more pics. I know there are 9 photo period out there but I’m only counting 6 here.

15 Likes

Turns out this is the laziest pup I’ve ever seen, until its time for bed…:grin:

22 Likes

That odd one look like it revegged? Does look strange.

2 Likes

I had some blueberry kush grow the same as your WW. Instantly went into flower and was damn near just one big ass bud.

4 Likes

Yeah I thought thats what I looked like too. It was on veg lighting inside. Came out about to weeks before solstice to harden off. Went in the ground right around the summer solstice. Never flowered…

3 Likes

I get some of these often in the world of autos. IMHO its just genetics. Not breed down enough and ruderalis showing through strong I think.

5 Likes

I’m still trying to figure out whay the hell goin on here? Kinda reminds me of a bean seed opening up :grin::rofl::rofl::rofl:
20210724_145003

11 Likes

I tried some ilgm WW’s auto , They sucked big time ! They were short as heck & only produced about 2 oz’s each , was a waist of grow space for me .

2 Likes

Interesting :thinking:

4 Likes

Funny you say that, thats where all mine came from too.

8 Likes

I have been trying to tell everyone, for quite some time, that ILGM seeds suck and are overpriced :v:t4:

11 Likes

Well neighbor @repins12 , it is proven their WW’s sure do suck ~

5 Likes

Think I had these for a bit. Actually don’t even remember buying them. But yeah I’d have to agree, definitely better genetics out there. Thinking I have them right here for the next round. :grin:

10 Likes

He’s adorable. Newfie?

Edit: Never mind. I kept reading. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Good morning bow, what’s happening Mud :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Hahaha, dont let that cutness fool you. He is a holy terror. Only 8 weeks old so sleeping alot still. When he is awake all hell breaks loose. I have a golden/border collie mix, he not big enough to play with her but tries and wears her ass out. Our other dog is full grown and maybe 6lbs, he just brutalized her. 3 times I’ve had to remove kittens from his mouth :grin::rofl::rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Good morning hap, how’s the ph holding?

2 Likes

Alright. I’m all caught up, so I’ll stop blowing up your notifications for a while. :laughing: Plants are looking good. Pup is cute as can be! I love Newfies!

3 Likes

It’s not. They’re all about done so I just stopped feeding. I’m just giving them straight water.:man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Appreciate ya taking the time brother. Always nice to see someone hopefully learning from my mistakes :grin:

3 Likes