BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

We’re gonna have to have one of our lengthy conversations on that perfect pH. If I could solve the problem for the long term, I will be able to set it up to where I only have to mix nutrients once every two weeks.

4 Likes

Think I’m going to start taking down the Zkittlez today. They are really close and I want to get at remodeling the room.

4 Likes

Let me know if yours turned out dense. Mine was super good smoke but it doesn’t have much staying power and it’s really Larfy …

3 Likes

Water and leaf plucking in the autos today. Please be advised, all issues seen on these plants are from under watering. The upstairs gets so hot in this old house have to keep the ac cranked in there. Pots dry super fast with fans and 40% rh.
2x2 tent
Looks like the 3 montercrops finally starting to take. New pistols and some new baby leaves on 2 and the 3rd put out a new node right at soil level.
Solo cups are 4x far right GDP to be pollinated by the ppp, the others will be the next photo run after the room gets reset. Had some seedlings die could be from the low humidity but they have been replaced. Super Skunk, bad azz cookies, GSCX and added a couple carmalicious.

3x4 tent just holding the atomic and a Durban Sunrise that got to tall for my lights on the other autos.

Under the hps looks like a couple winners and a couple turds. @twenty20 Would really like to know more on these freebie DLT I got from @automatik. If they smoke good, they are a pleasure to grow and looking good at the moment.

Another atomic

And a whiskey zulu nug frosty as can be.

16 Likes

totally agree, surf the seed distributors and see who actually has seeds and who gets an order then goes to the breeder. After a couple more grows I can comment on some of the seeds I get-

2 Likes

@happilyretired one chopped this morning. I’m going out on a limb and say these are hard and dense. Maybe the most dense I’ve grown but these were the first flowered under the new lights. Couple mids to look at…

13 Likes

One down 2 to go. Think I got a lil bit of weight off these.

18 Likes

Nice. Looking good, trimmed and all.:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

3 Likes

Broadmites early in the grow, these got washed…:grin::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

I don’t think I’m going to wash my indoor this round. I washed everything I’ve grown for a long time. I know my indoor has a lot of dust on it just from what I track in. But I’m not gonna be doing any extracting so I’m not gonna worry about it.

5 Likes

Yeah, if you see mine on the para cord loke that they got washed otherwise I just hang the whole plant.

4 Likes

So I started out with cheap leds from Walmart 2 4’ shop lights and one 2’ grow light ful spectrum…
now I’m adding 12 23watt cfls equivalent to 100watts a piece they have been in veg for about 70 days now and idk why they are so short but I’m trying here are a couple of pics of my little home made set up, also I’m using worm cast soil mixed with eggshells some used coffee grounds and some perlite idk how I’m doing so far cause this is my first veg and it seems so hard to make them sprout up…idk just trying gonna leave them in veg for about another week or 2 then switch to 12/12 and see what happens from there…!!!any advice…??

8 Likes

you are going to get thru this grow and harvest. that will be exciting. you can veg however long you want but they arent going to ever get massive. thats why you want better lights. there are so many options even on a budget. start research now. start saving money for lights if thats what you want. add up all you spent so far on sub par lighting and then kick yourself in the butt like we all have. call it lesson learned and move on. :smiley:

8 Likes

Yeah looks like you are getting light advice over on your thread. As I was taught I regurgitate, think you said a 3x3 tent? General rule of thumb 50w per sf. To grow decent bud in that tent you need 450w. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

Edit: actually that should grow outstanding bud in that tent.

7 Likes

So disappointed in each grow as far a weight or am I expecting to much??.

Two plants dried and curing. 311g after dry. Seems kinda weak to me what say you. I am happy to announce however, since my first grow, quality is off the charts now but weight always seems to be light to me.

21g already been removed.

Couple of those tops that grew out after the flush.

7 Likes

That’s funny. I’m not usually disappointed in the weights. My internal disappointment comes from when the plants are growing. Then I’m surprised about the weights because my expectations for the plan were low.

Edit: Like for that first ISK. I was so stoked when I got one zip out of it!

5 Likes

Yeah, I always want quality but see others pulling a pound from a tent. Got a good idea what I will get when the 3rd comes down. Probably will be just over a lb from 3 plants indoors but I have a room not a tent expected to do better.

4 Likes

Yeah. I get that too.

2 Likes

A tent reflects the light back at the plants from every direction. I also have a grow room so one side is not reflective and the plants show it on that side. I have what I need to remedy the situation, I just need to figure out what the best way to do it will be. Now it might be one or two more grows before I figure it out. But I have the stuff :joy::man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah just waiting for the last plant to finish up in there and the room is going 100% white, walls, ceiling and floors. That will improve to areas i know im lacking 1. Better reflective surfaces 2. Way better control over my environment. If that dont help then I’m just destined to an lb per 3 plants. Maybe I just need to up my plant count :thinking:

However am considering breaking out the scrog again. Did get better yield with the scrog up.

3 Likes