BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

Yeah just so it is clear, I was just passing along the propaganda never said I was buying in๐Ÿ˜

5 Likes

You da man @bow4buck ,Haha!:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

4 Likes

I figured youโ€™d be shutting it all down today to save the earth!

I really can see the extra use of water. That does make sense. My monthly water/sewer bill where I live is in the $120 range. I have a hard time accepting the huge amount of water waste, but it is what it is. With my job, I probably use 1,000 gallons of water a week already.

3 Likes

I know all i see is my electric bill. Currently got somewhere close to 5k watts and need 2 more lights for another 4x8 I want to set up. At this point, considering solar options.

6 Likes

Last zkittlez down and dried. So for the 3 of them that makes a total of 512g

13 Likes

Gave some of the ladies some food this morning figured I throw up a few pics.

Couple monster crop zkittlez, Badazz Cookies, Caramelicious, GDP, Super Skunk, GSC these will probably be in here a few more days and get potted up.

The 2 autos I moved from hps to led and burned them up. Trying to nurse them back. Starting to see new growth but could be to little to late.

Few other babies/autos few of these will go in pots and a few hopefully will make it to the RDWC a good friend is helping me build.

15 Likes

They are looking great Bow ! The buds look delicious

2 Likes

Thanks much appreciated. Lesson learned. 600w hps is not the same as 600w led. I trying to keep them going. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

5 Likes

Looks to me like you have them Rocking !

2 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :v:t4:

3 Likes

Champion grow there brother!
Outstanding!
:fist:

3 Likes

Had a couple autos tonight with snappy limbs. Breaking them down and I to jars.

Atomic, pretty sure this was a freebie from MNSL

Twenty20 Durban Sunrise. Grew this before but only had room in my photo grow on 12/12. Loved the smoke so tried again under their own light and 18/6. Medium yeilder but a really nice sativa leaning high. Mellow but great day smoke. Is potent and can be too much if ya over do it.

This guy keeps trying to steal the stems. We are in the chew faze.

12 Likes

Iโ€™m glad to see you allow him on the couch. I always throw my branches into the yard for one of my dogs. He loves them

5 Likes

i dont know whats cuter. ok your baby is cuter! :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart: :green_heart:

4 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my brother :+1:t4: :tumbler_glass: :v:t4:

4 Likes

He already out grew the dog bed. But yes if Iโ€™m on the couch he is usually right beside me.

3 Likes

Hahaha, ya know what? The more ya have of the other the cuter he gets. :grin::v::call_me_hand:

3 Likes

I came over for the bud pics. But I stuck around for the doggy pics.

5 Likes

No one has yet proven that anything we do will actually effect climate change. The quote reporters are so biased it is hard to trust anything they say. Although Fox News is way better than most. Politicians are using climate change as another way to control citizens. Disgusting. What about the benefits of marijuana use for millions of people with health issues? We throw that all out and just focus on climate. Nothing else matters just political correctness. They say the cons but ignore the pros. Just more propaganda.

4 Likes

do you have any grow pics? stay away from politics. time will change how the world views weed. patience.

3 Likes