BOW4BUCK'S 2nd indoor grow

Perfect thanks man!

This one is on day 10. Too early to repot?? Leaves still haven’t gotten to outer edge of cup.

5 Likes

We are counting on you Bob !

3 Likes

Yeah, definitely wait till those first real leaves start getting outside the rim. Usually between 2-3 weeks. I was actually surprised how few roots I had in the cups. Couple were past due but others hadn’t developed a large a root system as expected.

4 Likes

that is exactly how i transplant too and i never shocked a plant either. cool :green_heart:

3 Likes

Lol, I do hundreds if not thousands of veggies, the cannabis is the most care I take. The rest is more production, slam em in the dirt and move on to the next :grin: even they do quite well.

6 Likes

![image|375x500]

5 Likes

Veggie producers unite!
I helped run a couple of cuke and tomato greenhouses in and after college. its funny how we dote over cannabis plants sometimes but look at tomatoes and other veggies like robot workers. “aphids? how many? meh” lol

4 Likes

looks like it may be hermie .pluck them sucker off . if you do not want to kill it their nuthin wrong with smoking cannabis with seed in it . do not try to grow the seeds you might get .

2 Likes

Was out getting a few things done around the farm this morning. Figured I get a few pics. Gotta say, worse outside grow I could think if. Had more rain this spring and summer then the last 2 years combined. Started out with black spot fungus which I managed yo keep under control. Now its been a couple weeks no rain at all and the bugs are trying to get their feed on before fall I guess. Leaf hoppers with a vengeance.

Nothing labeled just a photo dump today.

20210912_133804

12 Likes

Ok ok ok this should have been finished last week. Funny how life throws ya curves :grin:
Other then a few things to tidy up the room is back up and running. Feels good!

15 Likes

Damn that’s clean. Impressive sir

5 Likes

Much appreciated. Now let’s see if it works :smirk:

4 Likes

Works and saves wonders. Very exciting! :facepunch:t3:

6 Likes

That set up looks fantastic! And it’s so clean!

5 Likes

my first thought was DANG ! that is the cleanest room i have ever seen! nice set up!

5 Likes

Some sun up morning dew shots of the girls outside. Starting to look pretty good

Runtz

Chemdawg

Jack Herer

Apes In Space

Banana Kush

Bag Seed

Strawberry Cough pic was blurry, focused on a sunflower instead. It will have to wait till next time. :grin:

14 Likes

Plucking a few lower buds today to check trichs. Cool nights and wet weather, so trying to stay ahead of any bud rot. Not looking for much amber here in fear it will take to long. Still a bit more clear heads at this point though, but close…

12 Likes

Been sick for the last 4 days, up and on my feet today :sneezing_face: had to water tonight so got a couple pics while i was at it.

The ladies are loving their new environment

Got a Skunk and a Bad Azz Cookies that want to be standouts.

Got 4 GDP, Skunk to get flipped soon. The autos in there will need a new home :grin: they are Hindu Kush and Mimosa Lemon

This tent is running autos also all Twenty20. Purple Biscauto and GoGo

These GoGo’s are going to be thick. They are impressive.

Few of the autos are starting to flower

13 Likes

Outmotherfuckingstanding, my friend :+1:t4:
I hope that the roof leak, is an easy fix

4 Likes

Just looking at a few days of data from the new room setup. Think the extra work is already starting to pay off. Been much easier to to keep it in a range. Now ill probably bump the heat up a bit and the rh should follow.
I know @OlyBoy likes to see data

Although the dates are cut off, starting at the bottom is today. 2 readings per day, last 7 days.

8 Likes