Buckers, which do you like to use?

Hello @growopowners, @GrowOpEmployees and @mastergrowers! When it comes to processing a large batch of material, the bucking machines are a valuable tool. Which do you prefer to use?

• EZTRIM Debudder
  • Munch Machine Mother Bucker

0 voters

Thank you for your votes! And please, chime in with experiences (good and bad :slight_smile: ), so we can all improve this part of the post harvest process.

Ruben

4 Likes

Don’t forget about this little guy!

6 Likes

I apologize! I didn’t mean to click on Munch Machine Mother Bucker. I haven’t used either machine.

I apologize for any inconvenience!
Pat

3 Likes

Haha @patknoop I also apologize as I obviously didn’t mean to click on the EZ trim. But it’s real high stakes in these polls apparently…no going back!

Anyways, I would put our bucker up against any of these and ours is the only option under $5k…

3 Likes

LoL i do it all by hand. that machine would make life easier for sure. +1

4 Likes

We found that the labor time in FTE was the same with and without the machine. It looks like it’s easier but if you properly dry the flower and it pops right off the stem it can be done as fast by hand is with the machine.

2 Likes

When I look at these machines I keep looking the platinum and gold that must be in there to justify their inflated price. Since I couldn’t find any, I built my own for under 1k. Washing machine wringers is a good place to start.

2 Likes