Bugs 🐜 ffs shiny leaves?

Yeah they are, creepy watching this alien headed predator baby crawl around.

1 Like

Yep should be able to clone still

Packee

1 Like

What is the best thing for killing these little shits anyway, Safers End All says it’s not been tested on thrips…:upside_down_face:

1 Like

Since you are you in flower I would go with beneficial predators.

1 Like

How do I go about getting these lol

1 Like

Try “The Nature’s Good Guy’s” on Amazon. I’m not sure what predators are needed for thripsbut ask them and they should help. Arbico also sells beneficial insects. Biotactics can help you with what you need too. There’s many websites for beneficial predators.

3 Likes

Yes, it will be considered a monster cropped clone and will produce a ton of side branches and, therefore, a large yield; but, you’ll have to wait for it to revert back to veg and that can take a little while. It also might take a few more days to root that far into flower. I’ve taken clones as late as the 5th week of flower, and that’s what I have noticed.

4 Likes

What is your preferred method of death for these alien headed :bug: bugs? I heard spinosad works fast

3 Likes

Spinosad for sure u can spray them with water or even azamax in between .but spinosad every third day for two to three weeks be through and spray top of substrate as well .put in some blue sticky traps when done to monitor for survivors.

3 Likes

If it is out of control i have more advice to step it up;)

2 Likes

Also clean ur room well to kill strays throw out the vacuum bag after cleaning around seams and baseboards.

3 Likes

“They are common for indoor growers. More often then not. We bring them into our grow. Sometimes they just find their way in.”
Definitely best to take a shower before u enter room.put on a tyvec suit that just came out of dryer to prevent contamination of all types use gloves and a mask to extra safe;)

3 Likes

https://www.naturalinsectcontrol.com/

Great place for beneficial bugs, not sure if they ship to US tho. I’ve used them many times, great to deal with

Packee

1 Like

Check out anitas bio control mtl.ca. she has everything and the bugs come in amazing shape and always extra :wink:

1 Like

Unfortunately no bugs get shipped across boarders i believe

1 Like

Captain dead bug sent these things into another dimension

1 Like

@fusiondesigner good news

Cheers

Packee

1 Like

Really? I know it works, but damn. That’s a hassle!!!

3 Likes

Neem oil spray can be applied until 3 weeks of 12/12…
Or get some ladybugs from Amazon!!

1 Like

Try azamax instead it’s neem seed extract way more effective and less stank

4 Likes