Build a small room or buy a bigger tent?

@pptrsha1 I remember your name from ilgm, good to see your still growing!

You got any journals going?

2 Likes

Genius! Nice use of mortar inside pvc tubing! Growmie ingenuity!!! Can’t say stoners aren’t innovative

3 Likes

you dont want to know what i call this. that is my journal here. i stepped up from worse than any beginner :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

I would switch it up to LED’s and save some elec. there are some amazing lights out there. i use mars hydro new quantum light for a 5x5 area, 450w draw and does just as good if not better than the 600w HPS I use to use !!! No heat issues which helps with cooler temps when fowering( brings out the colors with cooler temps.
happy grows !!!

3 Likes

:frowning_face: :face_with_monocle: As a tent guy this thread make me sad but the builder in me appreciate the beautiful craftsmanship.

3 Likes

I have since move on from this room. I was only in it for a couple weeks then moved to a house. this was in an apt. Now i have part of my garage built out and have a veg and flower room. Im running 2 600w hps and 2 150w MH in the middle of the hps in the flower and a california light works in veg. I personally like the hps in flower. It works best in my opinion. I have my tool box to cover up the door to the grow and an extra room on the side packed to the roof with stuff and call the whole room my “ambition room”… You have to have some ambition to go into that deep jungle. lol

4 Likes

Ran 600 also for years tried 1k and I don’t care for it too much. I like that you used 2 600HPS. That is my goal next. Just gotta wire some breakers in to be safe. Oh I run T5’s for my veg .

That’s a good amount of space in the garage. Instead of a grow in mine I will turn it into a fabrication shop. Congrats on the house! Do you weld?

Have you ever read into negative pressure in relation to growing?

2 Likes