California coastal grow

Glad you figured it out @Maz. I think your plants will be just fine with the added airflow to the roots. Keep us updated on how they recover my friend.

Well just got home to my plants. These guys were waiting for me. image

It’s dead!

The other two are fine tho.

1 Like

Looks like it started to produce seeds too

10 days ago she was doing so well. In this thread it’s the middle plant

I drill a bunch of holes in all my plastic… better airflow to roots and reusable pots forever lol.

1 Like

Damn rip little weed plant. I knew it should have been transplanted. Then it would have taken 3 days to come out of the shock. And the bigger pot would have had more soil in it therefore more water. And it probably would be alive today. Damn that sucks after all that work.

1 Like

@Maz sorry for such a late response sorry for your loss too… definitely over watering… quick simple way to know is knuckle method… put your finger in soil to first knuckle i sometimes do 2nd just to check a bit lower… if It still feels wet your ok don’t water… if dry then time to water… you should try fabric pots great with air and drainage and super cheap

Damn i fucked up last night and forgot to water 4 plants. This is what happens if i miss 18hrs of water!

2 Likes

They bounce back tho within a day… I’ve done that shit myself plenty of times lol

They bounce back in 1 hour.
There Runtz they are tough as nails.
Look now.

Been 28 minutes

3 Likes

Yup right as rain now

1 Like

And there back

3 Likes

@scotty17 yeah. Def have to use the cloth grow pots next grow. I was using these bc I had a bunch of them from Home Depot for free :confused:

3 Likes

How many grows does a cloth pot allow?

2 Likes

Let’s focus on the positive :cowboy_hat_face:

The other 2 plants are looking good right?

5 Likes

10x easy then the fabric breaks down. I just started using plastic grow bags there easier and cheaper to deal with.

2 Likes

wow there looking amazing. Also do not underestimate calmag in flower. Keep the level on point.

4 Likes

I just switch every run to new pots… but the 12 pack its like 25 bucks … but you could ultimately reuse once or twice

1 Like

@Maz looking great bro :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Not too bad for some bag seed.

I also have two cuttings from that plant that look like they might survive. Might get a second chance :crossed_fingers:t4:

2 Likes