California Snow (auto flower) in a 4X4 AC Infinity tent

@franklinfarmer
Those look like some tasty ripe fruit to me! If you don’t mind me asking, do you not consume thc at all? I have a friend that only eats edibles so just curious, as he doesn’t smoke whatsoever.

7 Likes

I had a bad experience with edibles at a festival a few years ago, classic “I don’t feel anything let me take 2 more”… Did not get sick or anything but just was on the floor for the most part haha. Completely wiped out…

Every now and then I will take a hit of a joint or a vape, but its just not my thing… But super passionate about the growing, just a big fan of the process.

11 Likes

Ahh very true. I can see how that may have unfolded. Makes sense. I smoke and I’m growing mostly to cut the cost of my habit as low as possible haha. Even so I’ve found growing is super therapeutic and an extremely fun hobby so I feel like I’d keep doing it even if I decided not to consume.

8 Likes

I think growing it is more addictive than smoking it! Lol!

11 Likes

Haha, I know exactly what you mean! I find my self just floating off into thinking about my ladies since I’ve gotten into it. Some of my friends have literally told me to shut up about the grow shit because I talk about it so much now. I just love it so much.

10 Likes

Dealers Identified LMFAO. Just kidding man. Good result bro! I can’t grow now, and I agree that growing is more addictive. Best hobby ever IMHO

8 Likes

I’m in the same boat. I would get too much paranoia from smoking, but I love growing it.

7 Likes

Beautiful! It’s funny I was just growing no smoking or anything for like three years…i became more passionate than ever in that time. “Don’t forget your detox itll still help you with your rhyme flow and your beatbox!” -Doom-

4 Likes

Wow, that sounds like a great upgrade! It’s great to hear that the quality is so much better and that the controller is easy to use. I’m sure you’ll be able to reap the benefits of your upgrade in no time!

5 Likes