California Snow (auto flower) in a 4X4 AC Infinity tent

I’d say a week an a half depending on where you like them

8 Likes

Amazon.com : Wireless Digital Microscope Handheld USB HD Inspection Camera 50x-1000x Magnification with Stand Compatible with iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy, Android, Mac, Windows Computer (Silver) : Electronics

Key is just to keep it super stable, but for the price its definetily doing its job !

9 Likes

I use it with my macbook and the photobooth app, weirdly enough that is what comes with the instructions, but it works.

9 Likes

If you wanna get a stimulating sativa high, keep most of them milky, max 10% of amber trichomes. And if you like couch sticking indica stone, let them become amber))) I would personally go for the first option.

10 Likes

They will degrade a bit over time anyway, causing more CBN and the sleepy stone as a result.

8 Likes

So tempted to cut them down, but will give it another week. The skinny tall plant has some room to bulk up, and not seeing any amber yet on the trichomes, so have some to time to go…

Can’t wait to cut them and start the new round, bought some more seeds last night (may have had a drink too much :slight_smile: ) But ready to go to as soon as the tent is ready and cleared of this round. I don’t have another place to dry, so will need the tent for that.

14 Likes

Yeah that’s where I fucked up cause I’ve got 4 in a 4x4 tent, one week into flower. And got 6 more in a 2x4 tent that’s one week old from seed. Would be nice letting the 4 in the 4x4 dry out in the tent but the ones in the 2x4 have to have somewhere to go in about 7 weeks so idk…it’s gonna be close.

8 Likes

cut back your light that helps them to finish with photo plants I always do the last

14 - 10 days at 10 on with 14 off stop them from push out new flowers and tells them

it is over :slight_smile:

nice flowers

Dequilo

9 Likes

Getting closer and closer… still no amber trichomes, so going to keep them going.
They are mostly all milky now, very few clear ones left over.

Leaves are definitely starting to dry out and discolor heavily.

13 Likes

15 Likes

Looking great @franklinfarmer !

10 Likes

Time has come !They are upside down and slowly drying in 65% RH and 20 degrees Celsius.

9 Likes

I did this morning remove some of the already dead leaves, just to tidy up a bit. And removed the soil from the tent and gave the floor a clean.

10 Likes

just make sure you have a proper airflow inside, to avoid some nasty mold

9 Likes

Have two clip fans that alternate each hour running all the time, and the filter running on a low setting for most of the day !

And have a dehumidifier that set to 65% for the time being ! So far so good !

9 Likes

Time just seems to go slower when drying…

10 Likes

and than they mold in a blink of the eye >)

10 Likes

Those look nice

10 Likes

Harvest is done !! Dried for almost 2 weeks at what I think were perfect conditions… I myself actually don’t smoke, but my neighbor does. He is my Director of quality control !!

The overall weight was 90 grams from 4 auto flower plants under a 230 was LED light for the most part. At the very end I switched the light for a 400 Watt LED… Hoping for a bit more in the next round, but happy with the first go in the new house and tent.

12 Likes

Not bad @franklinfarmer

6 Likes