California Snow (auto flower) in a 4X4 AC Infinity tent

They’re looking better now. Well done.

9 Likes

I have not harvested yet, but once I do I will for sure update here !

7 Likes

The wife is super happy with this setup :wink:

Seriously though have to come up with a good solution, but anything for my plants. Ready to brew my own free of everything R/O water !

Happy Friday everybody.

10 Likes

Played around with the Amazon microscope and the MacBook. After a bit of trial and error and 2000 fotos on my computer, figured out the easiest. way of taking pictures. Handholding it is pretty much impossible, but when the microscope is in the holder I just rotate the plant in front of it. That way you can focus the microscope and it in the holder its relatively stable.

See no sign of any amber and looks like only half of them are milky white at this point. This weekend its 10 weeks, but as some of you already mentioned looks like they will need some more time…

11 Likes

Interesting to see how similar plants develop so differently… The left is smaller, because it started flowering earlier than the right one. Its flowers are also already much fatter than the other one. The taller one spend more time growing and bloomed a bit later, and its flowers are a bit less fatty than the other one…

10 Likes

I really need to get some sort of microscope or magnifying glass or something.

10 Likes

Mine was 14 dollars on Amazon, I originally thought it was total trash but it actually does pretty impressive work for its price.

8 Likes

Yeah sorry bout that question lol. I was new to the app and didn’t know how threads timelines worked but I’m with ya now

10 Likes

Last update of the weekend, I mounted the R/O system in a nice IKEA box. Now I can just put it next to the sink and let it run for a while and once done put it away. Pretty compact and clean so my wife is happy :slight_smile: And we all know how important that is with this hobby.

9 Likes

Thats a good idea @franklinfarmer i need to sort me out R/O system like that

8 Likes

Some pictures from today, the other 2 plants are starting to bulk up a bit as well now.
Almost like the one plant is a different strain/pheno giving its darker color.

11 Likes

Few more…

12 Likes

What a color! Almost there, just dry and cure them properly. And idk, I usually try uncured buds first, and compare the difference then. Just for fun :grimacing::grin:

9 Likes

Nice looking flowers my friend :slight_smile:

thanks for the look at your work

all the best and be safe

Dequilo

8 Likes

How old are they?

8 Likes

Basically 2 months and a week old?

9 Likes

Correct, planted them just before new years… ! I will take some more shots of the thricomes tomorrow, to see how far we are.

9 Likes

Still a mix of clear and milky thricomes, guess another two weeks ?
what do you guys think ?

10 Likes

What kind of microscope do you use?

8 Likes

nice photos :slight_smile:

8 Likes