*Cannatrol* cannabis curing machine

Here im going to test and review this system. Im trying to make drying and curing easier for me and more streamlined.
im super excited to test this unit out! And i have a harvest coming up in a couple days so we can see how this badboy works out!

Ok guys/gals i finaly got my birthday present! It was an email issue that held up the printing of the custom wrap! I like skulls, Buds, and birds of prey! And motorcycles…So here is my cannatrol machine!

21 Likes

That’s one bad ass drying and curing machine can’t wait for your review

15 Likes

Nice unit :+1:t2:

14 Likes

Drama Mama approves!

15 Likes

tumblr_oayxfuYw5Y1rc7zl1o1_500
Ive been looking at this machine for a minute. I didnt want my wife to feel bad i bought this machine. So i paid her dentist bill off and then bought this machine. So in essence this machine cost me wayyyyy to much :rofl::rofl:

14 Likes

Damn its like pulling teeth to get any toys around here.

13 Likes

Only if one has someone else that they are accountable too! lol.

Marty

11 Likes

Ok Prey, I’m looking at the picture and how much is on each shelf…then I’m think what the hell you gonna do with the other 90% of your grow, while the first batch is drying and curing for 8 days ???

Marty

11 Likes

Looks good @PreyBird1, I like your reasoning and yes it was expensive, but far less expensive than a divorce. Well played and looking forward to seeing how your curing machine performs. We all looking for ways to have better, simpler ways of harvesting and curing bud.

6 Likes

Well thats a legitimate concern! I have no clue. Its going to come down to timing i guess. I have 4 pretty big plants about to come down in a couple days. Well see how much fits i there and how long it take and all that jazz. because i got another smaller 3 plant harvest and them a big Hydro Run coming down with a fast reset because i have like 20 more plants im trying to keep at bay…lol.

10 Likes

Maybe you can start timing your grows depending on how fast that machine can cure. :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Ok here is another drainage tray full of water from the buds.

17 Likes

Reloaded the machine last night.
So far this machine is really working well! Perfectly dried and cured in 4.5-5 days with an initial 1 day hang dry before putting it in the machine. 2nd Run is almost done because while i was doing the first batch i couldnt do anything but go to boxes if it dodnt finish fast enough. So far so really good!

11 Likes

Take a drink see if it buzzes u up any. Lol.

8 Likes

Man u r like the fifth or more I see have one now. Hell afgvet bulldogbuts pr1 prey and like atleast 3 others I know have them. Making me really jelly as I always struggle to get a nice dry and cure. Takes me burping jars alot to end with something good here. I can dry and cure in summer great but grows r for shit I can grow great but struggle dry and. CUring. Lol.

9 Likes

Now I’m looking at my finances trying to figure how much I need to finance to get one! Lol!

7 Likes

Yeah I just looked them up. $1600 is quite a chunk of change.

I was thinking about getting a Cure Puck but I will probably at least give Grove Bags a try before dropping a bunch of money on technology.

7 Likes

I am now trying to decide if I want the see though untinted glass or the dark tinted glass. The see though glass will block UVB light but may allow UVA light though. I leaning toward the see through glass and use some reflective glass tint I have on hand to save $45. I will probably test out how much UV light is in my grow room later today. Most common complaint I have read or seen in video reviews is flat buds. That complaint makes me want to ask, " Are you going to enter your bud in a beauty contest or grind it up and smoke it"? I already have a simple way figured out how to flip the buds in the tray all at once instead of 1 bud at a time and it doesn’t involve a modified hot dog roller machine.
Hot Dog Roller Sausage Roller

I would build a frame that would hold 2 trays, with enough space to hold 1 tray with buds then flip the frame over. Lol! I find this picture interesting, because of the area I circled. Without putting it in a water/oil separator to figure it out, it seems to look like terp juice, which would be awesome to me, or it could an overhead light reflection.

Sorry for rambling on. @PreyBird1 how often do you have to drain the collection tray and is the moisture collected based on the humidity level of the buds being in drying stage or in cure stage?

11 Likes

:sweat_smile: lol

8 Likes