*Cannatrol* cannabis curing machine

I hope everyone realizies that was an attempt of humor today!

8 Likes

I did! Had me laughing, and crying a bit inside too, because it’s true! Can cook sausages on those damn lights. Or ballasts.

7 Likes

I’ve seen a few people that will stand their buds up on end by sticking the stem through the holes that way it’s standing upright saves it from having a flat spot depending on the size of the bud of course :v:t2:

8 Likes

That’s a good Idea, but PreyBird’s buds would be too big to get 2 lbs done at a time in my opinion. That idea would probably a be good solution for growers like me.

7 Likes

At least 1x a day! More so in the 1st 2 days. So far though im loving this machine. Its exspensive yes but man its fantastic! At 3 days its almost done! I let it go i to the cure.

8 Likes

I though about it bud i can only get 2 plants at a time! I mean i guess i could try and grow smaller flowers…But ive gotten pretty good at getting a lot of flower in small areas.

10 Likes

Ok reloaded most of the machine. I have a lotttt more flower to go…

This Galactic God x Hash passion is purple and super smelly.

11 Likes

ok fully loaded machine. Still have more i cant fit in the machine. Tomorrow im going to move some buds around and see if we can get more crammed in the machine.

11 Likes

If u not worried about sprcial design like 8 bucks a roll of limo black tint for cars would prolly do a great job and u can double it up if not dark enoigh with one layer. Easy to put on a spritz of soapy water like a drip of soap in a bottle only.

5 Likes

Man the speed this dries buds at is insanely fast! The base settings of the machine are perfect!

13 Likes

Good to hear I’ve been wanting to get one :grin::metal::100:

9 Likes

Man i really need one but i want something like i could do 6 pla ts in at a time. Lol. For that price u should be able to dry and cure atleast double or triple the amount todays prices on shiz r insane. Sim gonna start me a wife wont let me buy it so inset up this go fund me page. Lmbo.

7 Likes

Lol i got $10 for your go fund me hahaha

9 Likes

Like 160 more of them and ill be good. Lol

8 Likes

Man got a full machine again!

14 Likes

Ok so i filled the machine again last night. And jarred up a bunch of hash passion x galactic god from the hydro system run. Actually i woke up thinking I was supposed to be a work lol. So im up smoking some right now.

I have 2 more harvest coming up in like a week or so. And 13 more plants in veg. Ended up with 5 males. That leaves us 8 plants to make the new batches

7 Likes

So do u or have u ever taken the stems and rubbed ur hands up and down them to collect the stickys off them and make hand charas. Gross to think of all the dead hand skin in the mix but would ve something to do if it would be worth the run time to do it. I see on ig them indonesian and landrace guys doing the charas with all yhe stem shit

4 Likes

Nope never tried that. I have a lot of leaves and stem waste. Im always going so i tend to make a lot of waste. Usually i shredd it up and put i in the garden. But some time i just shred it and add it to the trash can stuff. I have 3 trash cans. But if it sensative stuff i burn it.

4 Likes

Yeah i just throw the shit in trash with like left over foods and crap so it smells like whatever foods over the pot leaves and such. Lol. It is legal here tho so always a dofference also. I just tey not to show it too much kust my neighbors know. Not even trash guys would know i grow and i throw it all away.

5 Likes