CBD strains

Good to hear!
Current situation…

1 Like

Hahahaha thats a great view!!! Here is my current view! Lmao its a 4’x4’ tray of Jack Frost CBG plants.

2 Likes

I like your view as well… Lol :green_heart::v:

1 Like

I can feel the amazing smell of this view. I am growing my CBD seeds, and I know how great is the smell in the house. I always buy the seeds from Burlington’s favorite dispensary, so I know that the quality of the products, in the end, will be very high. I grow it for myself because I often have stress because of my job. I am an accountant, and I have a lot of responsibilities. I consume CBD products every time. I have a hard day at my job, so I can sleep relaxed without feeling stressed and have a healthy sleep.

Cannabis is a natural stress buster. I have been using cannabis for quite some time now, and let me say it has some amazing effects. Unlike the popular belief that it will make you high, some products are purely for recreational purposes. What interests me most is that different forms of cannabis products are available. I recently bought cookies, beverages and chews, which were just superb.