Cdoggs first grow

Cool scope! Prob hungry.

3 Likes

Check those trichs on the buds not the leaves. Leaves always show sooner and not a good indicator. Agree with @Slym3r FEED ME SEYMOUR…

3 Likes

Yeah I agree with all the above. :+1:t3:

2 Likes

You might get a 2 finger bag off that lil puppy. It’ll still be the best bud you smoked I bet. I don’t even have anything growing so I’m not aloud to say shit really. LoL
What else do you have going??? That poor girl isn’t alone all by herself in that big ol tent is she??

2 Likes

Today is 10 weeks and supposed to be finishing. That’s what I haven’t fed. Just been watering for the past couple weeks.

3 Likes

She is man:( I did very little planning in the beginning.

1 Like

Ya that’s cool…if she’s finishing up and mostly cloudy, ready to harvest go ahead then. You don’t have to feed her if she’s about done. But you do definitely want to check the trichs off the pistils is what Bow is saying. She still has a boatload of white popping and kinda small so you can see how that throw ya off. I didn’t think they were the same plant tbh. It’s definitely time for you to get some good soil and get new shit popping with your new found knowledge. You can do much better next go from start to harvest this time with a solid base now. although I forget what your thing was ?? Where you in a good soil before or was it you that did the dry amendments route? Anyway … are you dropping new stuff anything soon??

1 Like

Aww shiiieeet… Springtails? I tried to upload a video but I quite a few grayish bugs crawling around in the soil too…

It might be time :hocho:

1 Like