Charts and graphs

Stalks are way smaller than usual as I just got my nutes, first application tn lol

2 Likes

Tks for the charts tazz

3 Likes

I’m not 100% sure, but I believe rice hulls can provide silicate. By not sure I mean I’ve seen lots of people suggest it, but I don’t know if it’s just a matter of composting, brewing tea, or what you would have to do there.

@macgyver_stoner, @Ladithief, @organicgrower4m any suggestions here?

4 Likes

Do u know what the number at the top of the VPD chart are (I’m guessing baromic pressure?)

4 Likes

My pen actually has three sensors in it , and it has replaceable parts.

1 Like

Pretty sure that’s the reference to VPD. So if someone asked you what your VPD was, you could say its 1.20 instead of answering my temp is 84 and rh 70%.

You may freak a lot of home growers out that way though. I would say if you’re journaling or asking for help with an issue just include temp and rh. Anyone offering advanced assistance should think to reference chart if there may be an issue there. I’m not going to tell you to adjust your svp or avp, I’m going to say your vpd is off and you need to raise temp or lower rh.

5 Likes

Sweet tks ;).

3 Likes

My Agi-sil is 100% finely ground rice hulls… so yes @dbrn32… I use 1/4tsp in 4 gallons of rain water with fulvic acid and 200x aloe flakes aerated for 36-48hrs every 11 days…

6 Likes

Your pen can test both pH and TDS/EC?

4 Likes

The “pressure” in Vapor Pressure Deficit, I’m pretty sure has more to do with the plant’s internal pressure, if you will.

The chart attempts to illustrate the way temperature and relative humidity directly affect the way the plant can transpire through its stomata, and thereby have an effect on how much nutrition the plant can draw up through its xylem.

~MacG

5 Likes

Sure can with temp compensation

2 Likes

Those are the 3 sensors then, the clear glass bulb for pH and then the metal pins for EC, and possibly another for temperature.

MacG

3 Likes

Srry was at work no cell service where I was lol

2 Likes

I’ll show u a pic

2 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

5 Likes

That’s what I was thinking too. It’s a great pen rarely has to be re calibrated

5 Likes

@Bogleg was asking about composting on another thread, but I thought that these plans were more like “charts and graphs.” SO here are plans for a three bin composter for all who may be interested.

ThreeBinDIY_201506181454148743.pdf (212.5 KB)

4 Likes

No complaint just an observation… I get so many PMs here because people are trying to be considerate to other people’s threads… thus they PM me a question… I know my journals are open discussions put all you want in them other day to day shit (hey how’s life going) from random people please leave out… my tutorials I really like to keep on topic and to the point… all questions are welcome as long as they are on point…

8 Likes