Charts and graphs

Color temp chart

3 Likes

Well said. I like to think of it as the amount of pressure is pushing the water and nutrients through the plant. When I’m cloning I don’t want any water pushing through the plant because there is no root system to pull it from. It’ll use up all of its stored energy and end up in poor condition. Later, as the roots begin up develop and the plant is building leaves and branches, the VPD increases because there is more of a root system. The plant is beginning to be able to handle more traffic and move it all faster. At the end of flower the VPD is the greatest because the fully developed plant can shoot water and nutrients through its fully developed root and stem system. Lots of water means lots of nutrients so they can build big, dense buds.

3 Likes

A bunch of charts about terps, decarb, and cannabinoids:

567fc356c51646960b4e8ad71aa9a6b154c89062

7d860c2604d75631adb468b9aafc1194bc9baf0d

46faff1da1a702108174466164bb1a72c98bbb09

fa32aea18940a38cc569734ab6ecc9b58c0fc566

7a8b26d378b43687e74e342098824c15

PPFDvs-growth
StageIntensity

And 2 ppfd charts

9 Likes

Tks a bunch Betty,:wink:

4 Likes

Thought some of the new ppl might like to see this thread so bump :wink:

4 Likes

Wow there’s a tone of goodies here . @devjyarn do u have any not here u want to share or maybe there’s something here u would like to see Betty has some great ones at the end of the thread just up a bit from here;)

2 Likes

4 Likes

This is the thread I look at for his quality charts and graphs, haha. I haven’t got much to add to this already great resource.

Thanks for the great addition, @growyourowndope

3 Likes

For sure thanks and all are welcome if they have any great info to add;) my friend started it for all to use:)

2 Likes

If you can get your head wrapped around this one it is good for figuring out nuts locking.

5 Likes

That’s a good one I saw a shirt w that chart on it and was upset I couldn’t find it again , tks;)

5 Likes

@kapouic is there a way u can send me a copy of these charts so I can blow them up a bit and print them so I can post them on my walls for easy reference :yum: ?

4 Likes

Which one? Or all of them?

3 Likes

All of them lol

3 Likes

It probably make a nice gift for a new grower to have a hard copy too;) hell I want one!

4 Likes

Ok, here they are.

DISCLAIMER : I don’t take any credit for any of the info included in those files. I did not create anything or invent anything. You can refer to the original posters if you need the sources. It’s only a collection of all the graphs and charts in this thread for easy printing.

charts_graphs.pdf (4.9 MB)

charts_graphs.doc (8.7 MB)

Both files are the same. Just different formats for your convenience!

12 Likes

@will12 in reference to you other post on nutrient deficiency. Check out these pages.

1 Like

You are the bees nees my friend. Thanks for your time

6 Likes

It’s the least I can do for all of you who teaches us how it’s done! :nerd_face:

3 Likes

That is awesome! Thank you @kapouic I saved the pdf file :grin: your the :bomb: :wink:

4 Likes