@PreyBird1 thanks
There at around 74 lights on 68 lights off

6 Likes

Nice frosty buds :fire:

7 Likes

@prerolls51 thanks appreciate you checking them out

7 Likes

Little update on the veg tent
Front right 91 octane/ exotic genetics, back right truffle monkey/exotic genetics
Front left Yeezy/lit farms
Back left runtz/@PreyBird1

Started them on the bloom booster yesterday will flip them in about a week then lower the net and get them all set
They’ve been on the gas lantern schedule I really like that schedule makes it so the plants aren’t quite such a tangly mess much easier to work with in scrog then once they’re flipped just start hitting them harder with the lights so the node spacing tightens back up :v:t2:

8 Likes

Big girl is runtz/@PreyBird1

Monkey slaps/@PreyBird1

8 Likes

Looking damn fine right there man!

5 Likes

The runtz grew awesome for me. Great smoke as well. Monkey Slaps was no slouch either. Looks stellar JJ.

7 Likes

Damn it man. Fire up in here! Gonna have a great harvest!

6 Likes

Thanks fellas appreciate you stopping by can’t wait to try it ,slaps is in week 6 since flip I believe, I’d have to check but right in there lady Kush is a little behind but that’ll work out good for the cannatrol

6 Likes

Harvested the slaps

6 Likes

Lady kush another week and a half ish to harvest

Auto’s
MBAP

Double grape

6 Likes

morning JJ…I am just learning how to use my cannatrol…ran my first dry/cure thru it and now have my second one going…I am wondering why you left so much sugar leaf material on your buds when you put in the unit…

4 Likes

More leaf allows a slower dry time. It does take up more space but slows down the dry time. Looks great jj. Soon as these teaters come.im im getting them wet. Lol

1 Like

morning Mark…how can that be in the cannatrol unit…the time is fixed …is JJ increasing the dry time in the unit…

3 Likes

No the more wet u put in the slower it drys even in the canna machine or so i have been told. Lots strip everything down to buds because it allows them to fit more on a shelf and not overlap. This is what i was told and kinda understand. Its basicall like dry and cure old style but without burping and all. The machine looks sweet asf but expensive. I wanna know what kinda flat spots it leaves on buds setting on a shelf like that while wet. I know to set a branch on the table while trimming another branch leaves flat spots on the buds that were on the table. They sprong back if not left there a long time.but still gets flat from setting. I do jave a question tho for anyone on here. Jas anyone ever tried aptus nutrients. They r mighty expensive but reviews r phe omenol. Super concentrated nutrients and not diluted down with any water all organic and no salts at all or so it says. 1 litre of boost is like 208 bicks on marketplace. 4 litres of stuff start to finish lone is over 700 bicks but says it lasts a long time and goes a long way. Id be scared to spend that much but a guy on marketplace has 4 new unopened bottles o believe it said 400 bucks. This is what made me wanna look it up. Was like 1 litre bottles like 100 a bottle til i seen the site. Wholey cow r they expensive. Lol. @PreyBird1 @retiredoldguy @Dforce @sdoyle @repins12 @jj520 @pr1 @skyfishbud

6 Likes

Have not heard of them, but definitely not cheap.

4 Likes

I saw very little on my first run on the smaller buds and the larger ones had a bit of flat but not pronounced…
never tried those Nutes…

6 Likes

Never tried that line of nutrients I’m not too concerned with the little flat spot on the buds it’s just me/wife smoking it and if there concerned when I’m giving it away they can get it somewhere else :joy::rofl:
It’s just buds no stem thanks for the heads up tho✌🏻

7 Likes

I leave so many sugar leaves because I usually keep the plants pretty trimmed up so any sugar leaves that are there are covered with frost so after they dry when I trim them up I will be able to reclaim all of that Frost I hate trim and fresh sticky sticky buds I’d rather mess with them when they’re dry then I will just stick them in my trim bowl I can’t do a lot of hand trimming I have no cartilage left in my thumb joints very painful and yes I will just add one extra day to The dry time if needed I will check it near the end of the fourth day and if it’s still seems a little moist I will add an extra day I’m new to the machine as well

6 Likes