Chase Blue kai farms

Thank you for your reply @jj520. Honestly we have made a mistake that has been something I have been meaning to address, but just let it slide. If there are any topics you want unarchived, please let me know, send links and I will unarchive. That is the best I can do now. I will chat with mods and only close/archive small topics now, they pop up every day, and some of them are just introduction. Please hang in there with us, we are a community and building.

8 Likes

Thanks
Most definitely just giving my thoughts on it✌🏻

8 Likes

Thank you for your input, both @Mark0427 and yourself. Its important as a community we navigate these issues to resolve them together.

8 Likes

I got ya so if the get archived is there a way to just have them in an archived section. They always pop up at my top right away all lit up like everyone is chatting i read not paying attn to the bottom til i wanna comment and cant. Lol. A section that they go in would help me prolly because they r always up top like here i am read and chat

6 Likes

Monkey slaps

Charlotte’s yesterdream

10 Likes

Nixe looks sticky asf. The cic fan leaves r horrible to take pff also. Dont much look bad to the nKed eye but man r thwy sticky asf. Like 8 leaves have to wash fingees leaves stick to them so bad i vant defol til i wash stuff off thsm. Firat time this happened to me on fan leaves. They r super sticky leaves

6 Likes

@Mark0427 yea buddy ther getting sticky/Frosty
I run UVB right after flower starts, it really brings out oils,terps,frost

6 Likes

Im shocked at these cic plants i took all the big fans off last night was a str8 biotch every coupke mins had to dip fingers in alcohol to clean so i could do something it was leaves stuck ontop of leaves lol

6 Likes

91 octane,truffle monkey, Yeezy,runtz

@PreyBird1 runtz

10 Likes

These look great. I like the little watering trays there. It would be nice if the slots were a lot wider. So they could be added or removed as needed :grin: What are those bags called? I have been told a fe times. But want to look into them a little more now. I like that they are reusable and can store some what flat :grin:

9 Likes

@not2sureyet Thanks ther ipower 3gal plastic grow bags and floraflex feeding caps they come in different sizes

8 Likes

Thanks JJ I am headed there to save them in my list now :grin:

7 Likes

Monkey slaps @PreyBird1

Lady Kush

9 Likes

Looking nice jj.

6 Likes

What lights are you using? How do you prepare the coco coir prior to growing?

4 Likes

Depends what coco u run canna coco is ready to go just expand with ur nutes no buffer required its already done for ya.

1 Like

This is what I used because it’s all I can afford. I rinsed and then buffered it for 18 hours.

ZeeDix 8 Pcs Premium Coco Coir… https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08V8S5VTB?ref=ppx_pop_mob_ap_share

3 Likes

That will work fine give it a good rinse and then soak it in your nutrient solution then put it in the pots and plant I like to mix some perlite with it to give some aeration to the cocoa but it’s not necessary
I run HLG lights @ArtVandalay

7 Likes

Yeah @CoyoteCody i know does all the coc that needs buffered and such he would be a perfect candidate to ask. Lol. I try and get the super easy stuff expand and go so i dont mess up my babies.

2 Likes

@PreyBird1
monkey slaps

Lady Kush

8 Likes