Chase Blue kai farms

Yep. I’m 10 min from 94 and the airport I work out of Farmington , I had seen @bobette mentioned walled lake or novi in a post. I’m up that way all the time. Lol. :+1::+1::rofl:

8 Likes

No bobette is east of 94 I believe and north of hall Rd area. One day we all have to meet n greet at a spot central to everyone attending here. It would be so fricken sweet to have a grow buddy in person to chat with and smoke with time to time.

8 Likes

Got the UVB put in give these ladies that last little kick before harvest I believe it brings out a little extra terps/thc/colors

13 Likes

Frosty ASF

8 Likes

@nacho151 @moderators it’s been somewhere around a month at least and I’m still unable to post to a lot of threads specifically let’s see your buds dforce’s page and a lot of other pages that I would like to respond to but I am still unable to respond this must be a glitch in the system is there any way to get this taken care of I know you guys keep saying bear with me but it’s been about a month can we get something done about this so I can post and be part of the community instead of just partially part of the community thanks for your time much appreciated✌🏻

10 Likes

Looking into this now @jj520 , thank you for tagging us and @nacho151 for the reminder. Working on this now.

9 Likes

@jj520

Can you try and post to this topic now please:

11 Likes

@chrisj I was able to post now thank you very much much appreciated :pray:

10 Likes

3x3 should be ready to harvest soon dropped one ethos bean to grow out in the 3X3 will run in a 5 gallon bag/scrog with jacks/coco to fill the tent

Was a gift from @pr1
Also harvested up some tomatoes bell peppers sweet peppers and jalapenos from the garden yesterday here’s a pic

Put up a net in the 4x4 went with the 6-in squares not going to run a real heavy scrog just enough to fill the tent these are still some testers so I want to be able to see in there still got them rocking under the 260xl/UVA once I flip to flower I will start using the scorpion Diablo/uv,ir :v:t2:

12 Likes

She made an appearance, yesss

12 Likes

Ladies are looking good well mixed up a res of Bloom booster will feed them that for one week then they will get the flip right now they were at 3 weeks in veg figure one more week this should be enough time for them to be mature enough to start flowering

9 Likes

Nice. I’ll snap pics and post on my thread in a minute. Finally home and thinking about it. Better do it before I forget. Lmao.

7 Likes

Gave these ladies the chop today

Added a 2nd pump and rez so 3x3 has its own, moved the submersible pump to the RO barrel much nicer this way ,added the red rez and top pump✌🏻

11 Likes

Nice congrats on the chop. I havnt harvested a plant in a minute. Hell was almost bout to give it up since back to work.

6 Likes

Some msnl/runts with an 8 month cure

11 Likes

Nice. I miss seeing all the bags of buds and plants here. Lol. Soon. Real soon.

8 Likes

Nice I’ll post more :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Gave the ladies a good defoliation and a little network getting ready for flower

11 Likes

Ladies are moving right along yesterday was their first true day of 12 and 12 added a little part a to the bloom boost to up the numbers was seeing a bit of deficiencies the mix was running in the 600s bumped it up to 1,000

Ethos /end game x Grandpa stash #12
She’s moving right along she’s getting full strength Jacks 4/2will probably get up potted in about 3 or 4 days got to get the tent clean✌🏻

9 Likes

Got the tent clean and reset move the ethos into 5 gallon bag put some azos and mykos in the hole buffered the Coco with Jack’s 4/2 moved the 260 XL in there for a veglight once they flip to flower they will go under the Diablo 650 :fire:

8 Likes