Chase Blue kai farms

She’s cruising along she got topped today took the first nodes off since they’re always spindly and worthless anyways decided to go with the gas lantern schedule see how that turns out have never run it before decided I’d give it a try today was the first day of gas lantern schedule

And a little nug of some Crystal it’s got a somewhat gassy dank aroma

And another little quick peek into the Tahoe 18 tent first week since flip to flower they already need another good cleanup :v:t2:

9 Likes

Beautiful. Bugs look awesome too man. Wife was just telling me I slacked bad. Been 3 years of growing and I’ve never been like this without. I mean I’m not without I get waxes and oil carts from the dispo to get me thru but nothing like good old home grown

7 Likes

@Mark0427 Yeah I definitely love some good homegrown got to get that stockpile built up, wasting money at the Dispo :wink: you could invest that and more seeds or equipment :sweat_smile::rofl:

7 Likes

Gave the Tahoe 18s another trim up today did a little Network as well gave two of them boosters to get the canopy nice and level here’s a couple pics
Before trim

After trim

12 Likes

Shit my wife looks Thru the bank acct info daily. I can’t sneak shit past her and she is a pita to get to order anything for growing or grow related for that matter. I would have to break something to get something new. Lol.

8 Likes

@Mark0427 well I guess it’s time to show her some things are broken :wink: and then put it back together so it works :shushing_face: tell her you’re keeping it for parts :sweat_smile::rofl::joy:
Just messing around buddy

7 Likes

A little fresh
Tahoe 18

10 Likes

Nice nug. And hmmm that take apart and put together idea :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:. :thinking::thinking:

8 Likes

Ladies are cruising Rite along they’re in need of another good clean up here’s a few pics

End game x Grandpa’s# 12 trimmed up the big fan leaves gave her a little training to spread her out a little she’s looking good got some nice structure moving right along on that gas lantern schedule

12 Likes

Beautiful. I love all the green that’s on there. Looks badass.

6 Likes

@Mark0427 thanks much appreciated

4 Likes

I gave the Tahoe 18’s another trim up today didn’t go too heavy just enough to get some good air flow and light to all the bud sites recently started using Jack’s Bloom boost been using it for a few grows now and really like the way all of the bud sights come on fast and evenly they were flipped on 11/30

A few shots around the tent with the apogee will have to raise the light in the next few days don’t want to hit them too hard and they’re still stretching

9 Likes

How much was that meter. I should prolly dive into one but man they r expensive to only use here or there. Lol

6 Likes

I believe that one was a couple hundred maybe two or three it’s their cheaper model I’m not spending 5-600 on a meter you can get the photo bio for a decent price that’s a good meter

6 Likes

I’ve never used one so far just go by feel and sight. Lol

7 Likes

They sure are looking pretty.

8 Likes

@tanderson1 here’s my spot I’m fairly new to this forum so there’s not a whole lot here :v:t2:

4 Likes

Gave the end game x Grandpa’s #12 hey trim and a little more training she was trying to split at the v crotch on top so I just super cropped the two over they split a little so I taped them up till they heal looking good for the gas lantern schedule I was unsure of it but everything looks good

And the Tahoe 18s they’re looking good think the stretch is just about over they’ve got some pretty nice structure everything’s looking pretty identical so far very happy with them they do need another decent trim getting a little thick in there here’s some pics

11 Likes

Very nice!!

5 Likes

For training, I absolutely love these.

8 Likes