Chavez's Organic Grow Journal

Zweet Child (left) & Crescendo (right) - 61 days.

Zweet Child auto

Crescendo auto :point_down:

Glue Sniffer (a+b) - 59 days. :point_down:

Run off ppm was 4000 today. I think that’s too much. So I flushed until I got it down to 2000ppm.

I really hope Zweet Child & Crescendo are done soon cause almost all leaves are yellow now. I don’t know if I fed too much or if they’re ending their life cycle.

I fed Glue Sniffers the same and they ain’t too bad. So, I don’t know till I check tichomes.

I ordered a digital microscope to check trichs, I can’t seem to get a good pic with my camera, I shake too much.

I’m guessing Zweet Child & Crescendo have a couple weeks left. I would hate to lose them so close to harvest.

Do you think they will make it?

6 Likes

Stay the course. If they’re not getting nutrients or they got too much nutrients or whatever they got a little Fried. There’s nothing you can do about it now. Whatever damage they have is not going to change at this point. They will not start looking better leaf wise. Keep an eye on your tri-combs and keep checking the swelling of the flower and ignore the leaves at this point. You’ll be fine.:+1:t3:

6 Likes

Moving into week 10 tomorrow.

A bunch of pics.

Foxtailing…Slowly raising lights.

(honestly, I don’t sweat a little foxtailing).

Flushed Glue Sniffers to lower ppm… starting to burn. :fire:

Too late for Zweet Child & Crescendo but they are almost done, so… that was close. :sleepy:

7 Likes

What was the pH runoff reading? If your doing ppm’s you surely are committed to the pH then, which is awesome. The ppm’s might be high if it can’t eat something. Btw I gotxha beat, I hit a 5300 once… LoL
I know a lot of peeps don’t do the #'s but it is great baseline knowledge to grow off of. I just did my 1st runoff of this grow, 2 1/2 months in.

4 Likes

I got my ppms down to 2000. Should it be a little lower? (Maybe 1500ppm)?

I might do another flush when the pots dry to get it a little lower. What do you guys think?

In the second pic you can see the stem of some tichomes turning red. What’s that about?

I think they will be done soon.

5 Likes

I don’t think I would flush anymore. But that’s just me. I would just do normal waterings with plain water until harvest. You have Amber coming in the bulbs and the red coming up the stem of the trichomes is fairly common depending on the strain. It looks really good…:+1:t3::+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

It’s all relative… That’s why some flush before harvest. I’m not 100% sure I’ve experience enough both ways to make a judgment call. Ive pulled some at 2 K and others @ 200 but honestly not sure I tasted chlorophyll / chemically tainted smoke. So basically - don’t listen to me… I don’t know shit. LMAO :joy:

5 Likes

Hey, @LoCoRocK . I found a natural spring with perfect ph. It’s always between 6.4 - 6.6 ph.

Check it out…

6 Likes

Really…that’s cool as hell & so helpful man. It’s like you have a natural RO system kinda. What a time saver that is. Look at that, Your balling dawg! LoL

3 Likes

Order from Chitown came already! I ordered it last Friday. Super fast!

Stickers & better yet, free seeds!

Pina auto from Ethos is my next grow.

The bonus Big Detroit Energy seeds will be for my outdoor spring grow, along with some Durban Poison I’ve been saving.

I’m gonna be ready this time to start as soon as room opens up in my tent.

:v:. :green_heart:. & Have a great Weekend!

7 Likes

Well I got here at a good time, ladies looking dope @chavez78 :raised_hands: and hell yeah, @automatik hooks it up every time!

5 Likes

Thanks for your support and have a great weekend.

Automatik

4 Likes

You like Pina coladas - why I never knew!!
I’m not much into plant food. I am into poo tea. I like making pot brownies, but I don’t drink the tea.
We should meet at a bar called O’Malley’s then smoke on some vape!

6 Likes

LOL, LoCo, get your ass off that unicycle and come in for dinner!

6 Likes

Ingenius. I caught that tune! I like how your mind works rock.

5 Likes

I thought you were rambling on again, but now I get it. :joy:.

Always a good time when @LoCoRocK is around! Crazy funny as ever!

3 Likes

I’m gonna keep posting pics of my tichomes till someone says "damn-it, chavez, just harvest them already, your driving me crazy! :joy:.

Seriously though, I never know when. I would guess another week or so. Remembering, I like more of a head high over a body high.

:v:. :green_heart:. & Have an Awesome Weekend!

4 Likes

I think your right they still don’t look milky to me, though I like a little amber myself!

3 Likes

You grow some seriously gorgeous plants!

2 Likes

If you don’t like couch like you’re in the window. It looks good to me. I would probably sit a couple of days and watch the Ambers when they start increasing chop it.
Do yourself a favor. When you do chop this plant, take one bud put a piece of tape on it to mark it take a picture of it before you dry it and then another after. Then you can compare the pictures before and after dried. Plants tend to go a lot more amber while drying. Only way to find this out for sure is check it out yourself. :+1:t3:

4 Likes