Chavez's Organic Grow Journal

Every fucking day :sweat_smile:. You hit the nail on the head brother!

1 Like

Just shit in your pots… Matt Damon proved it works dude.

3 Likes

Ok rub it in lol.

Marty

3 Likes

That’s happening to me now. And my last grow. That’s why I’m done with it!

2 Likes

A N D … he was on fucking Mars brohs… Lol
So if I have it right … 95% CO2 atmosphere - If we just use rovers to sprinkle pot seeds & shit all over Mars and then have watering rovers to follow. B O O M… Terraformed

OMG… a planet of pot!! Oh I’m so writing NASA with this brilliance.

5 Likes

Someone call Elon Musk! Loco figured it out! :joy:. :joy:. :joy:.

4 Likes

Snipe…NASA needs some seeds dude!!

5 Likes

Response expected:

Dear sir,
We appreciate your valued concern and genius idea, however are afraid to get the Martians high, they may want to take you for a ride in their Silver Ford Probe to Uranus.
Regards,
NASA

10 Likes

So you do indeed ADMIT there are Martians huh NASA!!! Snared like hare in a nare!

HEADLINES:

Loco finds NASA proof aliens exist while probing Hisanus.

8 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: you guys are killing me. Getting downright nasty without being dirty. Good job boys… Bahahaha. :v:t3::+1:t3:

6 Likes

Welcome to my nightmare!

3 small flushes later and I got PPM down to 1400. A little to late as my plants look fried. Just have to wait and see what happens now.

I trained my sweet child a little. :point_down:

A happier pic. My pups are 9 months old today.
Kai’s tongue is always hanging out.

Razor has crazy eyes. :eyes:.

:v:. :green_heart:. and Have a Great Weekend!

8 Likes

What is NLS? Reading back aways it seems as though this is where all your problems started. :man_shrugging: ?

3 Likes

It is another Organic dry mix powder like Earth Dust. It is natures living soil. Pure junk.

Marty

5 Likes

Nature’s Living Soil. Yes, others seem to have the same problems. I only used it cause I had it and didn’t want to waist it.

This is the second time my plants looked hungry so I feed them a tiny bit and BAM… I’m flushing for a week.

I’m using earth dust for my next grow. I’m done with nls. I had 2 good grows and 2 bad so far with nls.

5 Likes

Do you grow organic? Not a lot of people seem to here.

5 Likes

I got some earth dust coming. I have about 75 gallons or so of used fox farms potting soil that has been amended with chickenshit and other stuff, reused on my outdoor stuff for three years now. So I’m gonna throw earth dust in that stuff mix it good, throw it in some 12 gallon pots let it cook for three or four weeks and drop some clones in there. See what happens nothing but water in the sun. :v:t3::+1:t3:

5 Likes

That sounds good. We get to try it around the same time.

5 Likes

Well this current grow of mine is an Organic grow, got totally gun shy of the dry amendment organic grows when I used NLS, and it almost completely ruined my grow. I am trying again right now with the Earth dust. Got a grow log up on it now, plants are about 5 weeks into veg. 50/50 blend of Canna coco, and ProMix then the recommened amount of Earth dust, cooked them for 5 weeks prior to transplanting them from the seedling cups into 10 gal bags. So far so good. Tallest is now 20" from the dirt up.

Here is a shot as of right now.

Four strains, @PreyBird1 's Runtz x White Caviar (front left and middle) The small one in the front is a Gold leaf going to a growmie friend) the far right front is Ethos Candy store
Back row left is Bruce Banner Middle is Candy store back right is Bruce Banner.

Marty

8 Likes

Found your thread!

I got a lot of catching up to do. Plenty to read!

I’m following it now! :v:.

6 Likes

Sorry i thought you had been there already, I would have put the title up otherwise.

The Earth Dust seems to be good stuff. It takes longer than they say for it to properly cook. Allow 6 weeks min before you put plants in it. Second thing is, it is a little weak, so don’t worry putting the high end of their reccommendation in when you mix it. I have had to supplement it with half strength organic nutes a couple of times. I supplemented it with Chicken soup. HTH

I also supplemented the zero nutrients coco/ProMix with additional stuff I had prior to putting the Earth dust and I did that because they recommend you use a organic pre made mix with nutrients in it, so using zero nute base I added the following before putting in the Earth dust.

This is per 7 gallons of soil.

Base 33 Tbls ¾ cup x 3
Boost 3 ½ Tbls
Worm Castings 5 cups
Insect Frass 4 cups
Azomite 7 Tbls
Kelp Meal 7 Tbls
Diastic Malt 4 Tbls

The base and the boost is from Earth Dust. The rest I added extra.

Marty

5 Likes