Check this out...!

I send these as a follow up to my previous posts about being ripped off all my money by Nirvana seed bank. Follows is the very brief conversation I had with them so that you can see first hand! :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed:

2 Likes

And of course I find out later that they’re OUT OF BUSINESS! I know right? :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

3 Likes

Very uncool James… Never heard of them before… I had a similar ordeal awhile back buying a dehumidifier :-1:t2: Ordered a dehumidifier got fing 5 k95 masks :mask: from China im like wtf and this was during the beginning of Covid-19 and probably used lol

“UNREAL”

1 Like

@MrBlue. I got the same thing with w orders for a back massager chiropractor kind. And an inversion table 120 something each got n95 masks x2 for the massager and nothing for the inversion table. Emailed them back and forth for 5 months and now they just ignore me no refunds or anything its bullshit and i have no clue what to do about getting my money back either.

3 Likes

Omfg!! Lol
I bought a pair of 180$ Jordan’s and they sent me a cheap ass pair of knock-off Ray Bans lmao

4 Likes

We all sure did receive covid from china but nothing we pay for. Lol. Bullshit. I thought things made in china didnt last this long. Wtf

2 Likes

Man that sounds like the same peeps bruh, I can’t recall the place I gave up after months of bs told them buddas gonna get them in the end lol fuckers…like I told James man, to me a thief is as bad as a fing Child Molester…

3 Likes

Lol lucky they didnt send you red ball jets from the 70s :rofl::joy::joy::rofl:
Although they were American made!

2 Likes

@Mark0427 U voted for Witmer :joy: ( I ain’t hating on ya bruh) lol damn!

1 Like

I actually dod not vote this year.

1 Like

Naw she’s up in two just feeling ya out from where your head is at :joy:

True that bruh!

Hell id vote for my cat to be pres before one of these ying yangs lol. I want cheech for pres and chong for mayor snoop on board with doc dre the world would be love and peace with a bunch of highons. I remember telling my mom when i was like 8 that stuff stinks ill never smoke it yuk. Lol. Now i love it the smell taste well if grown right. Ive had some brick weed that taste like green soil and sticks burning lol. Im a laid back kinda fella. Love playing with the plants. Its the best thing ive started lol.

1 Like

Well I’ve been voting since Reagan, figure I have the right to complain then lol…My thoughts any way you dig? Glad ya started growing my brotha from anotha motha…

Relaxing for me and started a compost pile and laid down Calcium takes awhile for it to break down in soil, gonna start gardening again (vegetables)… Kinda does me like when I go fishing out around water usually quiet where I go out into nature etc etc… Peaceful…
Almost sound like an old hippie don’t I? lol Had long hair in the old days but no multi colored Volkswagen bus and driving to California with a flower in my hair :rofl::joy::joy::rofl: Reminds me of a zeppelin tune :thinking:

1 Like

I agree 100%! Growing has helped with my PTSD more than all the pills in the world!

2 Likes

That’s awesome @peanuthead

Not down playing your PTSD James but think I’m getting it too from to many Walmart trips :-1:t2:

OMG dude! LMAO!!

1 Like

:beer::beer::beer::santa:t2::santa:t2::santa:t2::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tumbler_glass::tropical_drink::tropical_drink::tropical_drink:

1 Like

I have seen this going around and unfortunately I’m was told by a friend who works for them and is a friend of my family’s and they said that u me and and ton off other people didn’t receive packages from them and no1 seems to want to share what realh happend and i was told they are habing to much truble getting there seeds to the us right now and are shuting down their whole sale shop I the us , theh did sent me one pack to make up for my loss and the end of a long lasting relationship between my entire family and freind base my uncle’s used them for ever and I will be breading their chem dog strain that’s what i received but i have to finish @preybird1s run and will be more than happy to send u some of their stuff their gens I do have still to try to make up for it because they helped support me

2 Likes