Chody's journal(come see my chodes!) Not real chodes, just nugs

Are these the same ones I said may have been stunted from to much stress at one point kuz if so it can take up to 6 weeks for them to heal and if you’ve been letting them be for those 2 months than they could be at a turning point

2 Likes

Ur average photoperiod can be from 2 to 3 weeks depending on strain environment and feed so I’d wait another 2 3 weeks and if they haven’t started turning around start some more seeds . And sometimes we make mistakes man iv had to restart

3 Likes

Yep I own a SF-4000 have for a couple of years, don’t use it right now as my tent is too big for just one, but I plan on in the near future getting a smaller maybe 3x3 tent and using it for clones and starts. At this point it only has one grow on it, so should be good for a long while.

Marty

4 Likes

When you say you got your nutes fixed, what did you have and what did you do? What soil are you growing in? A pre-mix or pure coco with pearlite? And what is your pot size and watering schedule?

Marty

4 Likes

If it’s soil and stays wet it will drowned the root. If this is the case make sure to let it dry out before next watering. Good luck.

4 Likes

Yes @shmodyshmott shmoddy these are the same ones ! Okay well in that case I’ll let them live for now haha

3 Likes

@sssportsmfg when referring to fixing the nutes I just meant I got my ppm in a much healthier ranger

2 Likes

@Dforce I’ll keep that in mind, thank you

1 Like

@shmodyshmott I’ve got a couple hulkberry seeds about to pop out of their cubes just in case :grin:

3 Likes

Well that’s good man I’m about to run @PreyBird1 s white caviar and white runts guna start them next month so there ready as soon as I finish flower in may i got a ton of clone orders already so I gotta start getting to work

2 Likes

Oh ok, I though it was the same grow. Hard to keep continuious when you start a new thread can’t look up at old posts. You had the way high out water if I remember right. So anyway again, if I were you I would flush them again. If they are just sitting they aren’t taking up nutes and growing. add some more Recharge, it will help three things, your ph in the soil, root uptake of nutes and will renew your inocculates on any new roots trying to grow. They don’t look too unhealthy to keep, they are just in MHO locked up.

Marty

@shmodyshmott how does shipping clones work? They servive that process?

@sssportsmfg ah my bad ill try to keep related things in the same thread from now on. What is recharge ? And when flushing about how much water should I use per gallon of pot size?

I’ll keep growing them I had a Phenotype that was mutated duck foot and made some really strong flower buds wasnt big tho

1 Like

For sure I’ll be patient and see what happens !

1 Like

this stuff ?

2 Likes

Yes absolute best stuff there is for fixing nute lockout, flush a couple times with the recommended strong dose I believe it is two teaspoons per gallon of water, then ph your water and keep track of your water used, then run an additional 10-20% additional water through the pot. Do that a couple of times, don’t add anything except Recharge and ph adjuster to the water. Just had to do that with my grow because of nute lockout right in the middle of the flower.

Marty

4 Likes

When flushing how much runout do i want ?

1 Like

Well I just told ya lol. Mix a 5 gallon bucket of water with 2 teaspoons of recharge per gallon of water. Then start watering the pot slowly till it starts dripping out the bottom into the saucer. If it took Two gallons till it started running out then water another 2 quarts that’s close enough. Then let it all drain out of the pots and empty your saucer out. Then wait until they dry out and do that again, no nutes just recharge and ph the water after you put the recharge in it. The water and recharge will be fine for 2-3 days in a cool place if you make a little to much up. On the second flush do the exact same thing again, and then just water with water till they recover. Then start your nutes up again at half strength till things return to normal growth. Then after all that if they don’t start growing just flower them out. And start some new ones too.

Marty

2 Likes

I used to use fabric bags. I like grow bags because they hold moisture a bit better for me because im gone 12hrs at a time from the grow. I have fabric pots also. But drainage is key. Also plants can drown in soil …thats actually one of the reasons i wont use anymore. I like these in order of my favirite. Promix-hp, tupur gold bag,cannacoco coir blocks. All of these medias can be totally saturated and still contain 20% air and down to 15% in the tupur and promix. But the plant cant drown. If Drip saucers or catch trays under plants are used they should have spacers so the plants dont sit in water and the bottoms can dry out. Also do you ever flush the plants? I find its vital to do a fresh water flush periodically. But i dont know your experience level or growing skills. I flush to remove old unused nutrients from the rootzone and maintain drainage. Which is very important becuase if its not draining its staying in the pot. It takes practice to get it down. We all can help ya. Im obviously late to this conversation but :man_shrugging:

5 Likes