Cleaned and cloned

Got the flower room cleaned and sterilized, plants cloned and moved up to the flower room last week.
Flip to 12/12 after 4 days of the girls getting adjusted to the 1000 watt hps.
Still working on room, needs fresh paint, flooring and a mini split but it will wait till summer when I have to shut down due to heat .

14 Likes

That is looking very smart, can see you put loads of work into it. Looking forward to seeing your updates. Good growing.

7 Likes

My hydro mentor and myself took everything down to the studs to add insulation, vapor barrier and mold / moisture resistant sheetrock. It was his idea to sink the reservoirs into the floor to deal with the low ceilings. Labor of love lol. Thank you !

7 Likes

You have a real nice setup @tvbfe. I’m jealous of all the space you have to work with in your room.

6 Likes

Thanks @Tygrow78 it’s nice to have the extra bedroom to do this.

6 Likes

Moved three into second tray and left four in the first.
More room, more light, more happy lol

!

11 Likes

They look happy.

5 Likes

Love the sunken tubs into the floor! Awesome idea!

What kind of tubs are they? Brand and model?

5 Likes

It’s been years since we purchased them lol but I will look, lights come on at 8 pm. Basically we sunk it like a handicap shower mud pan and put tables underneath the reservoirs, 4 x 4 posts set in the crawlspace with 3/4 exterior grade plywood for the table to hold the weight of the reservoirs. I will get back to you tonight after lights on and see.

5 Likes

Very sick build there buddy. Those light hood reflectors look like 4 footers. Damn fine job and a great idea to add some height.

4 Likes

Thanks preybird1, lights are bout three foot lol dominator xxx by Sun system, good coverage but need to get the glass off of them but my cheap A.C. can’t keep up. Hopefully after I can get the mini split heat pump it will be possible. Got the 7.5’ ceilings, happy bonus we didn’t think of but also keeps reservoirs cooler😀

6 Likes

Ahh good point. There is a 7 degree temp difference from the floor to the ceiling.

5 Likes

@daurwid I found the reservoirs online but they seem to be discontinued or out of stock. Anyways here is the brand and model .
https://www.bayhydro.com/FLO-N-GRO_70-GALLON_RESERVOIR-BLACK

2 Likes

Pics from Sunday.

Cleaned and refilled reservoir with week 3 nutrients.
Dealing with spider mites.
The guardian
The side kick

8 Likes

I got some sundae stallion seeds from Greenpoint seeds I am going to give them a try :grin: dropped six into a paper towel ,zip lock and set in a warm place.

5 Likes

All six are now sprouts. Four have real good aggressive root growth, the other two have just started peeking out. Got them in some soil and under the florescents. :blush:

3 Likes

Got the dome off of the clones. Just about ready to go into pots, now I have to get the vegetables starters out of the veg tray. I need more room ! Thinking about throwing up a cold frame with something I’ve got laying around.

4 Likes

Ha ha lol that how i ended up with 6 tents 3x 4x4 and 3x 2x2. One is attached to my other tent so technically 5 tents. I need more room and i have it but i cant do more electricity. Ill become suspiciously noticeable to tje power company due to the power consumption levels. I might sell my 2 4x4 tents and do one big 8x12’ havent decided.

3 Likes

Lol right man I need to build a shed for veg. That big tent sounds awesome. Same prob don’t want to burn more electricity. Looking into solar to power the bud room, maybe then a veg shed lol😀

5 Likes

Change your lights schedule. Do the gas lantern lighting routine.
saveelectrictygrowingcannabis
@devjyarn is doing this and im really wanting to do it also.

6 Likes