Cleaned and cloned

Yep tube brand new last year.
but its dads tiller from 1972. I used it as a small boy throughout highschool and i rebuilt it last summer completely. New bearings races seals oils tubes tires. No paint i like its old rusty patina!

2 Likes

Very nice I am still working for that spot to settle,got to get out of the city!!!

2 Likes

Nothing like the older machinery

1 Like

I moved out of the shity city. Scums looking my windows car down town. I had to leave. I have a lovely house and gardens to enjoy now! Makes me happy. Been a shitty few decades with all the death in the families. Well thats life. You go when its your time.

2 Likes

Exactly.I got the same thing lost a crop to thieves three years ago, now I have caged them and put up motion sensors around. Never leave anything out that you want the next morning. The older I get the more friends and family we lose.

1 Like

Finished this wood chipper rebuild last summer.

2 Likes

Me snowblower from 1995 just died. I need a motor. When it went it didnt sound good. I make be able to rebuild the piston valves and rings but it sounded catastrophic.

Nice that 's the way you do that,

1 Like

Put it on the list lol

1 Like

Man im beat. I mowed the lawn, fixed the tiller tire, thatched the lawn and hand raked.33 acres. Then i tilled the garden 450 sqft 3 runs. Man lot if work now im going to go water.

6 Likes

Dude your an animal, now that’s a productive day.

2 Likes

Almost caught up. New tent coming monday moving the whole setup into a 96"x96"x80" tent.

2 Likes

Cool, dang that tent is almost as big as my room lol

1 Like

Five weeks and a few days. Starting to sway in the wind.

2 Likes

@PreyBird1 So you did switch your flower tent from 12/12 to 8/16 and it sounds like you’re pretty happy😁

1 Like

I did and its F’n unreal how good it really is. I had no idea. Loving it man. Look

There getting huge everyday.
This was last night

2 Likes

Great set up man!! I’m loving the sunken reservoirs. Great space saver,I was going to plumb mine under the floor to save space, I’d gain over 6"!! I miss my 9.5 ft ceilings they kicked ass

4 Likes

Nice I’m gonna do it I am running the same temp and rh. I mean if I would have took a pic of mine it would have read 81.3° and 65% just thought that was pretty cool. Thanks @PreyBird1

3 Likes

Thank you much, miss the high ceilings myself but yeah it got me an extra 12" and my reservoir stays a little cooler, still need a mini split, paint and New flooring but I am close this has definitely been a work in progress.

3 Likes

Took these just before lights on last night. Going to go to 8 on 16 off with the lights tonight.

5 Likes