CLONES and back to the forum

7 Likes

8 Likes

Very nice batch of clones.

4 Likes

Been a while…. How is everyone?

10 Likes

Little update on me. I am no longer working for my past company. Unfortunately, they decided to change directions and shut my whole operation down. Since then I moved to Oregon for school and have been trying to look for work in the industry. Although I can’t seem to find anyone who is in need of my skills. So the clones have been put on hold until further notice. If anyone knows anyone in need of a horticultural professional as myself please don’t hesitate to reach out.

8 Likes

Also I was able to complete the strain for Lil Baby

WHAM :boom:

Be on the look out for it :eyes:

8 Likes

8 Likes

Check most recent post big project complete

6 Likes

7 Likes

WHAM :boom:

8 Likes

9 Likes

@TheMadFlascher @PreyBird1 @Slym3r

7 Likes

Very nice. I tagged you over to a job thread, maybe you can find something. :v:t3:

7 Likes

@cooperm man good to see you! How the heck have you been? Your clones are looking killer.

5 Likes

Thats dope man.

5 Likes

@PreyBird1 man it’s been a cool second since I’ve been on GN. I’ve been good man! Thanks for the compliment! Man do I miss that room full of baby’s. How have you been bro? How’s the plants doing?

5 Likes

Doing well been busy working around the yard and breeding things.

Been cleaning this mess up. After cutting all this down i need to run it in the wood chipper. Before i can cut more.

7 Likes

What school in oregon you attending and what degree. I went to OSU (beavers) for a bachelors in Horticulture with a minor in Fish and Wild life. Back then, laws in the u.s. where no bueno. Lol so I had started my degree in fish n wild life with hort as my minor. Hahahaha doesnt matter now a days. Back then, I had to drop a seed tech class cuz during discussion the topic moved toward mj and I got honed in. I answered a question or made a comment and someone in the room started asking me direct mj questions. I went silent and dropped that one quick. Different times. Lmao

6 Likes

Man i would love to go to school for horticulturalist degree. Super awesome Funni lol.

7 Likes

You still can dude. At the minimum a botany class perhaps. Maybe the price of a ounce of flower if you just go with a community college. If I have ever learned anything in life it is that one is never too old for learning, and one is never too young for teaching

@preybird1 had to drop an edit.

7 Likes