Commenting my plants & any Adivce on doing to improve my plants

3 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Hi there yeah sure I can here are those pix you asked me to post on what it is im currently using & this is with a good loose organice potting soil mix…

5 Likes

5 Likes

Flowering nicely!

5 Likes

Id still say shes a bit hungry. What drove you to use the foods you are using?

4 Likes

Thanks a lot man…I’d also like to see some of your plants as well too some time…

5 Likes

9 Likes

WoW…Man your plants are really looking good, healthy & strong too well done… :+1:

Do you or are you only busy growing outdoors & is there anything that you’ve got going indoors maybe as well…?

5 Likes

I’m strictly outdoors. I’m really not good enough of a grower for indoors. There’s a lot that goes into it. Outdoors is pretty much auto pilot with some nutrients, haha.

5 Likes

Really hey why is that or…Let me rather ask you why do you say that indoor growing is much harder with more that needs to go into it for growing indoor plants…?

Because and altough im growing mine indoors im making use of a few ways thats working actually with me having my plants growing in front of a window that has sun 3/4 of the day with some multisol ‘K’ 3.1.6 (46) nutriens & a rooting hormone powder as well as wonder plant food stix in the soil… Oh yeah almost forgot to mention that ive got no other lights or LED’s or any growing tents that im using.

Would you really say that is that hard or difucult to be able to grow indoor cannabis plants…?

5 Likes

Greetungs to everyone…

Can or would someone be so kind into telling me by giving me a bit of a better understanding & break down on 5-1-5 & 3-1-6 nutritions with the pic that ive added below at to why & by how much those nutritions compare to how low or high the mesurements are to what the actual recomended NPK nutritions should be that im actually need to provide my plants for the biggest heaviest max yield buds that im able to get out of my plants for the future & my next up coming gorwing run to be prepared for…

Thanks to everyone for helping me out with your guidens…:metal:

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I did some reading on multisol k. Its doesnt have much info on it. Your feeding with it once a week or more often?

3 Likes

Really hey ok well at this point of time im watering my 4 big plants that i have as much as what the plants need & demands or requires being watered also considering the weather on how hot, dry & windy it is on the as ive got 2 smaller windows open 24/7 to ensure that my plants get enough airflow as what the need for indoors so theres a constant flow of air none stope there are time or weeks that i need to water like 3-4 times a week on avg about…

3 Likes

3 Likes