Commenting my plants & any Adivce on doing to improve my plants

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

Good afternoon everyone hope that your all doing really well on this Friday…

I was time to stoke up & get some new Prime Pure Organic Compost Soil with that ive got Wonder Root Builder Bone Meal + Seagro Superkel Organic Fertiliser with Dynaroot Rooting Hormone Powder nr 3 & then for my plant food mix nutrients i agian got some Culterra Multisol ‘K’ with Trace Elements as well as Wonder Shake 'n Grow Special Firtiliser (38) Plant Food & last but not lest i manage to get hold of some new Wonder Organics Super Bloom 9-1-6 (16) Bio-Stimulation…

All of this will be for my next up coming growing run for all of my new ladies that are already going & that will soon be ready to be repotted & replanted into there 1st & last transfer that will be there final growing containers that will take my new ladies right through until the end for when the ladies will be harvested for drying then curing…

Hope that you’ll might find something that peaks your interests by trying or adding something new to your home grown cultivation & nutrients feeding schedule…I will also be adding & posting some pic of all the new nutrients goodies that ill be going & running with…

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

So please let me know what you guys think & what your thoughts are on all the new nutrients, plant food & all the soil with rooting goodies…

4 Likes

Good After Evening To All The Gowers Out There…:metal::metal::metal:

:grin::grin::grin:…Take guess at what time it wash this evening…Oooohh HELL Yeah people it was harvesting time tonight…:crazy_face::partying_face::crazy_face::partying_face::crazy_face::partying_face:

4 Likes

Haha, congrats on the harvest!

4 Likes

4 Likes

The very 1st day after harvesting…have a look…

4 Likes

5 Likes

4 Likes

Thanks a lot man…

6 Likes

Congratulations on the harvest man. Keep it up. :v:t3:

6 Likes

Nice man how long you gonna dry before you take the fan leaves off? And do a final trim?

6 Likes