Commenting my plants & any Adivce on doing to improve my plants

Fantastic job @Mark0427 !! Looking yummy.

Marty

6 Likes

Hey howzit man how are you doing, hope your dojng weĺl…

Thanks man much appreciated but i also have to say that Ive been having my hands full with this lady plant of mine because there was 2 occasions that Ive thaught that i almost lost her twice & which 1 of them where with the 1st time I actually lost some of my bigger plants & shes now the only current serving plant out of the 4 bigger plants which 3 of them i would have been probably harvesting now in the next 2 weeks or so…Yeah that was a really big blow & a big lost loosing my plants after doing all the work this happened about 2weeks ago i think…

5 Likes

Hello there to all you fellow growers here is an update on what my plants are looking today…

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

Hi there fellow growers I need some advice on whether this might be a female or male plant having difficulty determining what sex the plant might be because Im not sure but Ive got a feeling & thoughts that it might be a Hyrme plant…

What do you think & whats your opinion if i need to take & upload some more pix just let me know so that i can do so…?

Thanks

4 Likes

They look absolutely healthy as a horse to me, seems you have it down good!! Nothing like a greenhouse with real sunlight!

Kudos!
Marty

5 Likes

Thanks man yeah its just this 1 plant that Im not completely sure about but also on the hand it might be a little bit ealy to really say specifically on this specific plant perhaps ill get give her some more to to grow & do her thing…:grin::+1:

4 Likes

Something new for my lady plants I thought that I was going to spoil them today with a something special…

3 Likes

@chrisj
does this look good to you?

4 Likes

@Wreith85 , looking good and those are great homegrown nutrients. @OlyBoy Talborne are very good local nutrients, although not compiled for cannabis they are very well known to local garderners.

Happy growing.

5 Likes

Howzit man how are you doing hope that all is well & gerowing strong & healthy…When I was at the shop busy browsing for some nutrients or something new that im able to just add easily & so I came across this started reading to what it contains then I saw that they’ve actually got a selection of the stuff continued looking & found what I was looking for…& Actually this 1 that I toke is also specifically also for cannabis thats why I baught 1…

6 Likes

Howzit my bru. That is so brilliant, I cant believe Talborne have come to the party. The reason why I said its not compiled for cannabis is actually sat in their headoffice ( West Rand ) in 2005 asking if they would consider making a nutrient specifically for cannabis, also very similar to rose and tomato nutrients. They were not interested in the slightest., but we discussed a range of other options as at that stage we were building promix soils for a company called Windell which was rebranded to Hortishop.biz and now called www.hydroponic.co.za

Amazing how times have changed, and I might also buy a bottle in the near future. That is really great news.

6 Likes

Howzit man really hey thats interesting thats cool man, yeah it was alao by accident that I found it because it was at tye really far end of the shelf…

6 Likes

Howzit man… Yeah there are a few nutrient products that ive got that im using at the moment & which seems to be working & affective that I can also actually see the difference in growth in a short time period of about with in & under 2weeks thats really cool & that Im happy about, Ive also started with a new growing run where 10 out 13 of my new baby plants that came up & puching there 1st set of true leaves & there looking great, Ill wait another 1-2weeks before Ill start feeding them slowly to start off with to ease them into the nutrition feeding stage where Ill also increase the feeding measurement slowly as they need & requires more feeding nutrients because Ive got nutrients that I can feed my plants after & starting from the 1st true set of fan leaves as young veg plants & then Ill switch over to stronger or higher measured nutrients as the grow into bigger stronger healthier plants as the plants go through their life stages & cycles right up to flowering…

Heres a list of all the nutrients I have & use throughout my plants life cycle & where Ill stop feeding the plants about 2weeks before harvesting to get & have my plants flushed properly.

My Nutrients Of Choice

Dynaroot - Hormone Power

Nutri Stix Plant Food - 12:3:7 (21)

Wonder Root Builder - Bone Meal with natural Phosphorus

Culterra Multisol ‘K’ 3:1:6 (46) + Trace Elements

Seagro Organic Superkel - Fertiliser

Wonder Shake 'n Grow - Special Fertiliser (38)

Wonder Organic - Super Bloom 9:1:6 (16) with micro-nutrients & organic bio-stimulants

Talborne Organics - Talborne LOPF 4:1:6 (11)

3 Likes

3 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes