Commenting my plants & any Adivce on doing to improve my plants

6 Likes

Hello there fellow growers just giving you an update on my growings & my 3 ladies that ive repotted &

planted in to there final bigger growing containers which today is day 1 after transplanting the 3 ladies & they are looking good, happy & healty strong too…

5 Likes

4 Likes

It was time for a bit of watering on thw 3 newly replanted ladies with bit of a topping fill up on the soil…There lookig really good & happy after 2days of getting replanted the ladies are standing strong & im happy…

4 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes

2 Likes

Have a look & see…

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes

These 2 ladies Ive decided to try something new its similar to topping & fiming its called toplinjng so instead off just cutting small top growing tip of the plant you go down even rurther between node nr 3-5 in the middle of the mainstem thats where you make your cut…

3 Likes

And this lady just had a normal topping at node nr 3…

4 Likes

Hi there fellow growers here are 3 of my plants this is 1 of 2 lady that Ive toplined last night & this is the follwing day on what they look like…

3 Likes

And on this lady Ive just done a normal topping last night & this is the very next day on what she looks like after being topped…

3 Likes

All these growing containers are still in the process of germination…

3 Likes

Ho there I decided to do some cleaning work & tried to take s9me nice pix to show all the new growth on my plant since Ive got the growing LED full spectrum 600W light & place my plant in the growing box…

3 Likes

3 Likes

4 Likes