Coyote Cody's coco fem project. 🐺

Awesome! Ty, friend. Your grow is looking fantastic as always. :metal:

4 Likes

No problem, if I notice anything I will let you know for sure! And thank you my friend!

4 Likes

Both of those strains grew very well for me outside. I got considerably more weight off the Skywalker. Both of those strains for me had no problems with mold or insects.Both very hearty plants. Both plants also smell very good, mouthwatering.

5 Likes

Thanks @happilyretired !! First time growing these ones so I’m just going with it, so far I’m pretty impressed!!

3 Likes

I have the 2 white widows in the blurple closet, I have seen some massive white widows so I figured they will so good under them.

6 Likes

I think I got some white widow seeds I can’t remember the collections getting too big. Going to have to put a hard stop on the seed collecting for a while…:joy::rofl::smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I got a question for you how big do you think that skull Barry will get outdoor. Also is it Indica or sativa dominant?

3 Likes

Skullberry should be pretty close to a 50/50 hybrid. Depending on how long the season, I would say they should get to a very respectable size.

5 Likes

Well shit… what do we have here?

4 Likes

Some weed growing lol.

5 Likes

Kinda like the matrix in here lolz

3 Likes

Tent update, about a month of veg so far. Been keeping the lights close, backed them off a bit today to encourage stretch.

11 Likes

So @CoyoteCody. Where do i get the skullberry i wanna try it. Sounds interesting

2 Likes

Thats my strain, I’m on the f1s still, but if you would like to try it shoot me a pm and I will get some out when I’m able to.

5 Likes

Well dip me in oil and cover me in kief. Hey stranger… nice to see you even if it’s a hit and run. I’ll tag you over in the BS chat some time. Boys will talk shrooms fo sho. Happy Christmas too my man. Hope all was well and the truck is running good. Your grass should be all done by now I’d imagine full yard gotta be!!! Always nice to see ya C

5 Likes

Here you go @tenga

3 Likes

Tx HM.
Hi Cody!! How are u doing? I’ve missed u!
Hope all is well in ur world.
:+1:t3::cherry_blossom:

4 Likes

Merry Christmas!! Truck is almost done, been too cold to really do anything with it, grass all died off because of the city, other than that things are great! Hope things are good your way!

4 Likes

Hi mom! I miss you too, and everything is good, hope the same goes for you!

4 Likes

Looking green and lush. @CoyoteCody nice. Happy holidays also.

2 Likes