Coyote Cody's coco fem project. šŸŗ

Thank you! Iā€™ll be glad when they are over, best time of the year, but also the most stressful.

3 Likes

Bong base is almost done.

7 Likes

Dang. . .that is incredibly cool!

:+1:t3::blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thanks!!!

Hey Cody, couple questions. First questions on your subject above how are you changing the colors? Does a spool youā€™re using change colors or do you add color or something.

Next questions on a totally different subject I donā€™t know you how much you know about this but itā€™s worth a shot Iā€™m getting ready to build another Press what do you think 12 ton or 20 ton? The Jack some cells donā€™t weigh that much different but the complete unit sure will. I donā€™t know how much advantage there is an increasing the pressure. There must be a point where are you would reach maximum pressure needed for extraction. Iā€™m just not sure where to look

3 Likes

Its the filament its self with this one, but there are actually a few different ways to do it, you can change the filament out to get the desired pattern of colors, or you make a sharpie attachment to add pigment with markers.

2 Likes

I knew from the bottom of my heart Happy n Cody b peas and carrots.

3 Likes

I would say 12 tons is sufficient, but they used to call me overkill for a reason so I would go with the 20, but like you said it will beef up the entire system to handle it, so weight would quickly become an issue I would think.

Ya he my friend lol.

2 Likes

Found this.

So I would say it depends on the size of your plates.

1 Like

Its hard not to be w/ Happy. Retired, laid back, every tool toting sombitch.

6 Likes

Well then maybe Iā€™ll just go to the easy route. Because I could just put a 12 ton in my existing press and it would work. :thinking: my problem is I can get a 12 ton low profile jack and make it smaller and stronger at the same time. And then thereā€™s the cool factor. Most the time when I build things the second one is always cooler. The first one seems to always wind up being R&D. My plates are 3ā€œ x 6ā€œ.

2 Likes

Go hydraulic for cool Happyā€¦bruhahaha!!

Backhoe cylinder, john deerā€¦

3 Likes

OK, so according to that little tidbit on the photo you posted 1000 psi is the maximum pressure needed so 3ā€œ x 6ā€œ plate is 18 in.Ā² which would mean you need 18,000 psi so that being said 12 ton low profile it is. That will give me 24,000 psi that should do it. I just wish I had someone around here close by that would by my first one for what I have in it.

2 Likes

No quirks :v:t2::sunglasses::v:t2:

7 Likes

Use one of these so you can use a compressor to move it up and down lol.

1 Like

Yeah they got them for 60 bucks at Harbor freight. The problem is I donā€™t wanna have to haul air compressor around with me to use it not that Iā€™m gonna take it anywhere but I Just in case.
Wait a minute wait a minute it has a hand pump to I didnā€™t notice that :thinking: The cool factor just went up 100%.

Shit! Now Iā€™m going to have to learn how to post videos if I build this thing. Still pictures wouldnā€™t be near as cool as a video.

5 Likes

Lol, well keep me posted brother, I will probably be basing mine off of yours.

3 Likes

Too late, I was going to say donā€™t give him any ideas. Cool factor times 10 is the way to go. Maybe an adapter and hook it up to a scuba tank. Like zoinks scooby!

5 Likes

Its not done yet but its functional, printing some spiral spacer pieces for the middle.

10 Likes