Cratix grow corner with jacks

I would like to know if it does anything.
I’m on my first grow using 321

3 Likes

Lol, I’m not the guy to learn from :grin::rofl::rofl:
Seriously though, the 321 is awesome and like I said, grown my healthiest plants using it. Had better buds though when I first started and was using the happy frog trio.

Plants got a mini flush yesterday. Just phed water to lots of run off. Next feed should be tomorrow and I’ll start the finish nutes then…

4 Likes

People growing are always better to learn from than a chart or tech support

7 Likes

Tech support might as well be a division of sales :joy:

5 Likes

No joke lol

5 Likes

God’s morning thank for all the great info someone said it though that with a jacks 321 buds just don’t stack like people want (kinda the nice part about joining the jacks party late a lot of people have used it) with that I’ve seen people lower part be from 2.4 grams 2 and up part to 4 grams instead of 3.6. I just so happened to grab the full kit and pretty much everyone has seem to have an issue with the bloom bag I’m still going to keep pushing it because I do believe two weeks of using something will make difference plants can do a lot in 2 weeks now where I think I went wrong is should of waited a full week in to flowering to start using it I believe the girls would of been more into their stretch and switching into flower (plan for next grow) for this grow I’ll keep playing around with the bloom bag over the next 10 days.

I guess my hope is the bloom bag and finisher push a lot of p and k and that’s the girls stack up some really nice buds but in all honesty I’m just having a whole lot of fun using the jacks and seeing what happens and since it what I’ll be using over the next couple grow I’ll be able to compare and change things up as I learn

Thank you :pray: everyone for the awesome support feedback and :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart: hope your all having a fantastic day

6 Likes

@repins12 also i read your journal saw what you were talking about and I all I got to say idk how your feeding that plant through the air but keep on going lol whole grow never adding nutes in to the reservoir

2 Likes

I’ve been having alot faster veg growth with Jack’s 3/2/1 vs maxi series, I also found I’m able to raise the ppms much higher with jack’s. I was running under 600 ppm of maxi vs over 1000 on jack’s same plants just ran out of maxi mid grow

2 Likes

Ppm and TDS are two things I just don’t do thinking about starting it the next grow to see how the plants eat and yes during veg jacks seems to do amazing no nute burn or anything just solid growth

3 Likes

I highly recommend measuring the ppm/tds if you are running any sort of hydro especially recirculating systems. It really helped me dial in my nutrients, I also recommend keeping some sort of record or chart to record the values.

4 Likes

4/30/2021(day 8 of flower) (day 9 of 14 of bloom bag nutes) Did some defoliation today still using jacks bloom 3g per gallon magnesium sulfate 1.2 g per gallon but adding in some of the part b bag 2 g per gallon will probably drop the part b tomorrow and just do bloom and crank it up a bit don’t want to do it with the part b as it would be a lot of nitrogen per feeding

4/29/2021

Before

After

12 Likes

Don’t stop what you’re doing! Those plants look great!

6 Likes

It looks your plants are alot healthier then mine were the first 2 weeks on Bloom alone. I’m probably going to run your ratio on my next round unless there’s any changes you would make next time around? Keep us updated your plants are looking great like @OlyBoy said!

3 Likes

Thank you both very much super appreciated :pray:
For the bloom bag the only thing I’ll
Probably change up is the schedule of it next grow but keep the ratios I’m using I’m think it will go like this… flip light to 12/12 wait for signs of stretch then change to the bloom bag 3 magnesium 1.2 g part b 2 g do that for a week then drop the part b. Basically trying to time it for when the plant can best utilize the nutes and if I get zero clawing next time around I’ll push a bit more and use a tds meter to measure how much they eat of it (have to buy another one lol)

3 Likes

Plants are looking great.
I just recently switched back to Jack’s as I have now found a consistent supplier here in Canada.
Just wondering why you went with the hydro line for soil?
This is what I’m using, no need for cal/mag.

2 Likes

Not in soil I’m in coco coir you have to add nutes in every day as coco has zero nute value it’s pretty much like hydro but your still in normal pots just requires a lot of hand watering glad you found a steady supply also didn’t know they had different ones I just order the 321 kit from jacks themselves there was no hydro or soil difference and shouldn’t you have a bag of magnesium sulfate and part b as well part b is 15-0-0 you don’t actually add call mag into the mix you get it from the magnesium sulfate bag and part b you have a journal would be interested in seeing how you use these

4 Likes

Ah sorry missed the coco part. That explains it
No, cal or mag needed with the TAP veg nutes.
You may have to add some Epsom salts if your plants are heavy feeders.

Oh man, Jack’s has all kinds of line ups if you look on their page

4 Likes

All good I always appreciate all input best way to learn is from each other

Hmm i guess I didn’t pay attention lol was too excited buying it

4 Likes

These are the kits, I went with city limits one
https://www.jacksnutrients.com/kits

3 Likes

Wow that’s interesting your kit is design to utilize tap water

4 Likes