Cratix grow corner with jacks

Here’s the link to my journal

4 Likes

I think we may be starting to see some flowering action start 9 days of flowering or since lights were flipped to 12/12

6 Likes

Pics I took just cause I like watching my plants grow lol

Ice cream cake

8 Likes

I’ve also got soil, I ordered 3-2-1 and clone from this: https://www.jacksnutrients.com/jacks-nutrients-lineup
How do I know if I got hydro line?

1 Like

If it’s got part A and part B, it’s hydro

3 Likes

Well monkeyshines. Hypothetically if you were going to give your soil plants a little boost how much would you use to avoid nutrient burn?

1 Like

That’s pretty much an impossible question to answer, without knowing evert aspect of your grow. @squidypie

4 Likes

5/05/2021 Day 14 or final day of using jacks bloom and day 13 of flower (since changing lights to 12/12)
Not sure if it made a difference I feel like my plants start to flower earlier than my last 3 grows will use on my next grow as well but start it on day of flowering instead of a day before light flip and see how that works here in a few weeks to a month I’ll be switching from jacks 321 to jack finisher bag for two weeks then a flush and :axe:

5 Likes

Day 22 of flowering

Did a major defoliation today still just using jacks 321 doing part A 4 g per gal magnesium sulfate 1.2 g per gal and part B around 2 g per gal sometimes less never more have a little nute burn on the the tips of my plants now but still doing great

Before

After

10 Likes

The ladies be buck naked :grin::grin::grin::sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

5 Likes

Don’t know to much about genetics and all that however if this is their natural look without having to do any tricks to get them I want them lol

6 Likes

Yep they seem reasonably priced too. :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Right not bad at all

3 Likes

I have a lot of his gear. I’ve been happy so far :+1:t4: :v:t4:

5 Likes

Thank you am strongly considering getting some

3 Likes

My Freakshow is from him and Darrell on ILGM has 2 strains going, that he just started, that I sent him. I sent him the 4 strains that he has going now

6 Likes

It’s difficult to pick which one I want to try out might even get some pollen instead from them and attempt Pollinating some branches seen a lot of people do it looks like it would be fun

3 Likes

I have several strains of pollen from him as well

3 Likes

And now I have pollen lol. You guys and gals have created monsters! Lol

4 Likes

Lol I didn’t do anything but I do foresee some pollen in my near future as well lol

2 Likes