Cratix grow corner with jacks

Its a great problem to have!

3 Likes

Eff a bunch of pollen, for the next grow or two for me :rofl: :joy: :+1:t4: :v:t4:

3 Likes

Dude Iā€™m still feeling a bit congested from that video you put up. :grin:

4 Likes

Trying to think of what video your talking about lol

2 Likes

Ha thought I tagged @repins12 in that one. His video do the pollen smack on a plant.

3 Likes

Ah ok That definitely sounds interesting

2 Likes

Tent shot today not sure what day Iā€™m on have to check later

7 Likes

Itā€™s a roach with some hash and wax on the hash figured it would be good for night time

4 Likes

https://studio.youtube.com/video/FDxTeFSBrT4/edit

3 Likes

Day 32 of flowering

Jacks nute mix 4g per gal part a, magnesium sulfate 1.2g per gal, and 1.8g per gal part b
Temps are pretty high on the tops of the ice cream cake they grew to damn tall thought I flipped early enough guess not however tops still looking good are filling out
The bubba kush are too far from the light so theyā€™re pretty slow going is what it is could be killer :fire::dash: we will see

9 Likes

Damn kid look at that shit. Holy cow Batman fire looking tentā€¦:+1:t3::v:t3:

4 Likes

Why are you changing the formula?

3 Likes

Trying something out Iā€™ve seen a few others do wanted to try it for myself see if I liked it you up part A for more flowering nutes and reduce part b to keep from getting to much nitrogen next run Iā€™m going to do a plant with the normal formula and not use bloom or finish to also see how it does

4 Likes

I agree lots of people doing it a lot of different ways adding in all kinds of stuff Iā€™m just playing around with the jacks kit

4 Likes

I only like to use Jackā€™s bloom for the trasition phase then this stuff the rest of the grow, get rid of the N in flower altogether, to get a nice fade, this last grow Iā€™m doing I used Jackā€™s all the way through and still green.

I like fades like this, nice and Purdy :grin::grin:

6 Likes

Feed with bloom for the 1st 2 weeks of flower, then find a bloom nute with zero N and last feed of that shoul end on week 6, then just water
Strain depending of courseā€¦

4 Likes

2 2 2 or 20 20 20 or 10 10 10, depending how you look at it, will work, but the N should be higher
2 2 2 is great for mom plants

4 Likes

Oh, I go by ml, not as accurate but I donā€™t use much

4 Likes

Lol well there is yet another way of using jacks first time Iā€™ve seen it done like that

3 Likes

I think youā€™re missing the point about Jackā€™s. When everybody jumped on this bandwagon last year it was easy and you didnā€™t have to change anything through the whole grow. It was something you could use and get good results consistently without buying 10 different things. So apparently from what Iā€™m reading here is Jackā€™s is just the same as all the rest. You canā€™t get away with just one thing. I never jumped on the wave when it came through. Iā€™m satisfied with everything about my nutrient line so if it ainā€™t broke. :+1:t3:

:thinking:ā€¦ so what else is new got any new plant pictures?

5 Likes