Cratix grow corner with jacks

Jack’s works fine for me

5 Likes

That’s kind of what I’m saying. If you’re using it and it’s producing as promised, ”if it ain’t broke”. I’m just commenting on the amount of people that are trying to tweak it. Hell even the manufactures putting together packs that are different. I think don’t hold me to it. I’m usually fairly lit when I sit down and start reading/commenting. :v:t3:

Does your wife use that on her autos also?

6 Likes

Yes she uses it.
I just like to read about what others are doing.
For me the original formula works fine.

5 Likes

I swapped to jacks from fox farm trio lol :joy: was a huge improvement my favorite part about using jacks is that it’s beyond simple to mix up and I never have to adjust the ph of my water I still check it it’s just always where I want it

The nice part of everyone jumping on the jack bandwagon and experimenting is a lot of fun and you never know what someone may discover

4 Likes

@happilyretired here you go

3 Likes

…Nice…:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3:

1 Like

Well had a weak branch fall from bud weight

Put it back up

2 Likes

After work joint with the roommate

4 Likes

Pretty excited just order Jack the Ripper f2 #2 regs and blueberry butcher regs from @automatik going to watch more of irie genetics podcast on YouTube now hope everyone is doing well

4 Likes

Day 38 of flowering getting close to switching to jacks finisher bag

9 Likes

Looking good my brother :facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

Yea man!!! Looking mighty tasty :yum:

4 Likes

Thank you both very much

3 Likes

Looks to me like you’re having great success with Jack’s. That stuff is stacking trichomes :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Will be attempting to get a closer look at it tomorrow. will be the first time looking at it with a microscope

3 Likes

Only a half a tent of tops like these but for a lot of first I’m happy with it :sunglasses:

Guessing around a month left or so still have to bust out the microscope :microscope:

9 Likes

Top in the far back

8 Likes

Lookin good @Cratix , keep up the good work !

3 Likes

Looking good! Nice trichs!
You will be in trim jail soon it looks. Lol :v::green_heart:

5 Likes

Awesome my brother :facepunch:t2::us::facepunch:t2:

3 Likes