Crusty olcoots cannabis grow journal

@Jimhigh66 ,here’s POTG about 5 weeks old.

6 Likes

That is beautiful coot.
I am going to strive for same result.
:facepunch:

2 Likes

Afternoon grow folks, someone said GO, and all the women left!?! So I thought I’d do a little gardening. BBMUFFIN has been waiting for a bigger pot for a while. Going to try micro ponding, (disclaimer, I’m retired),so here I grow, for thems that er interested.

And yep, I do this for every flowering pot.:yum:

Into its forever home, well 10 or 12 weeks anyway,lol!

8 Likes

And just so ya know that this is real life and not a TV commercial, I had a oscillator go out on a fan,and guess where it stopped, right on my white caviar × purple runtz!!! Oh the pain! It beat the fan leaves pretty badly, but I believe it will be ok,it’s at 10weeks now.

Hope erybodys healthy and happy!
STAY TUNED!
:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

11 Likes

I hope one of the indoors I got going will look as good as what you got going there. Man that’s Beautiful.

3 Likes

Thanks happ, I took 4 more cuttings to clone J.I.C. its a keeper. Other than that, I just cleaned out the middle and removed the secondary branches. :grin:

2 Likes

Happy hump day erybody. It’s day 71 for the W.C.×P.R. ,not counting the 2 weeks in transition. She got her last watering yesterday, and will get plucked tomorrow. @PreyBird1 ,was right, even with fat stems, she got too heavy to hold herself up!

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

12 Likes

Nice fade on those leaves. Just beautiful!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face: my shit always just looks like its dying towards the end. Very nice Sir…

6 Likes

Thank you kindly! Oscillator went out on my fan and it stopped on this plant, so it got a little beat up.

5 Likes

If that’s looking beat up I’m gonna point a fan at all my plants in there at the end. I think it looks awesome…:rofl:

4 Likes

Nice work brother. Amazing.

2 Likes

Chop day! White caviar ×purple runtz!

STAY TUNED!
:older_man::owl::sunglasses::grin:

17 Likes

@happilyretired , @PreyBird1 , @MrBlue ,and anyone else interested,!?
The druthers of the plant; popped 20 Feb.
Transplant 13 mar, 2 tsp Revs favorite flower floor blend, 2tsp 1-5-4 bloom organic fertilizer (chicken poop) No spikes.
Week7 flower 1/2 tsp finish top dress.
And that’s it, just good canna water (highest ppm during grow was 56ppm!:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

And I apologize for forgetting about great white & dynomico!:man_facepalming:

5 Likes

Damn man that some fat buds on that small plant. I haven’t popped a bunch yet. To really het more into pheno hunting the strain further. I have reg seeds and femmanized seeds in this strain. I like F1’s there just so interesting.

6 Likes

Very nice my brother and in such a small pot
Or was that is, love the color sho do :facepunch:t2:

3 Likes

2.5 gallon self watering pot. :older_man::owl::sunglasses:

3 Likes

How did u go about the self watering part skoot?

3 Likes

Well,that’s what there called? Got a place in the bottom that holds 2 or 3 cups of water.

3 Likes

Oh gotcha :facepunch:t2:
So u never did water from the top ever?

3 Likes

Say again over!?

3 Likes