Crusty olcoots cannabis grow journal

Over under above below

3 Likes

Looking good @Olcoot !
Very nice!:green_heart::v:

4 Likes

Yes I water from the top until the last week.
Was gonna tell how I water, but nobody asked any questions, so I figured they weren’t interested!?

5 Likes

Well that changed didn’t it? Lol

4 Likes

Thank you kindly, @bobette !

4 Likes

beautiful looking plant my friend very nice job and I cant wait to see the results

4 Likes

Hey erybody, hope y’all are having a great holiday, couple of pics. :older_man::owl::sunglasses:

Mr. Blueberry muffin. Week 1.

SBR week 6

B.a.cookie og? All clones except the muffin.
:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

12 Likes

Screw Shark Week! I want Mr. Blueberry Muffin Week!

4 Likes

Lookin good from here !

4 Likes

Morning erybody, having login trouble again, have I mentioned techno gizmos dislike me!
Anywho, Supafreak had to have her corcit changed, been in a gallon pot too long. Moved her to a 5 gallon fabric pot, and cleaned out the middle.

And after…

And I talian shoes & POTG.

STAY TUNED!:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

17 Likes

Very nice…

3 Likes

Well looking fantastic :fire::fire::+1:

2 Likes

Hey @Olcoot , lovely looking plants and great growing. Just tag us in a post if you have problems on the boards again. Stay safe.

3 Likes

Thank you kindly sir! And it could be that I’m an antique !

4 Likes

Dont worry if you post any nudes accidentally, we have your back. :confused: :confused: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

9 Likes

No worries, I’m the Marlin Perkins of growing!
Remember him? I’ll sit in the air conditioned chopper, while Jim jumps out and wrestles that 14 ft. Crocodile. (Wild kingdom):older_man::owl::sunglasses:
Just look at Jim go!

8 Likes

Haha, yes you showed your age on that one. Wait, I know him too so guess I did too.:grin::call_me_hand:

8 Likes

Haha, gotcha!

7 Likes

I am more of a Leroy Jenkins kind of a grower! :rofl:

4 Likes

At least you have chicken. :laughing:

4 Likes