Crusty olcoots cannabis grow journal

Wow what a great job that plant is so healthy look at the main stem and the branches wow great job the smoke should be great

4 Likes

Thanks erybody, I appreciate it. Means bunches!
And @OlyBoy & @mudman ,I didn’t get it,lol,maybe too old and sheltered, Haha.
Anywho, here’s BBMUFFIN today.

:older_man::owl::sunglasses:

11 Likes

It’s a gaming reference. Leroy charged in full steam without knowing what was going on. Lol

4 Likes

@Olcoot that Jack D is the secret ingredient :wink:

4 Likes

@Olcoot they are absolutely gorgeous!

4 Likes

Thank you kindly.

3 Likes

@Olcoot love your journal & how you show your mixtures. Those are some of the healthiest- gorgeous plants I’ve seen in a long time. Great job sir​:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

9 Likes

Lookin good, my friend. I hope that all is well :v:t4:

4 Likes

Hey erybody, quick update, clones got a 1/2 tsp. of finish top dress each, and bbmuffin got a 1/2tsp of flower top dress.

11 Likes

Nice work brother!. Can i smoke some? Lol. Look really good.
Dragging the knee on a playground toy
Im wishing i could Ride again lol.

10 Likes

Ahhh yes, to be 30 again and be strapped on the back of a CR 500 dancing on the rear tire up the hill in six gear at WOT… it’s like having an adrenaline pump in between your legs. :+1:t3::v:t3:

7 Likes

Your girls are growing like weeds ! I think they like your attention

4 Likes

Funny you mentioned that, I was in garage inoculating some soil, and something told me to check the girls. (Watered this morning) so I open the door and a SBR (untopped) was almost touching the floor, pointed straight down! Had to wait for the UVB light to go off, and put a stake in it. Put one in the other untopped plant, it’s fatter and I knew it would be next.

19 Likes

Now that’s a good problem to have to heavy to hold itself up. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

Very nice looking plants @Olcoot !

4 Likes

Butt weight jr :facepunch:t2:

2 Likes

@happilyretired :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::joy::joy::joy: you arse…

3 Likes

@Olcoot holy :poop: dang …I’m speechless. Yep, yep I gotta review this journal & take notes :wink::wink: beautiful buds man​:heart_eyes: nice eye candy lol

4 Likes

Thought I’d share a bbmuffin wake up pic.

14 Likes

Nice work Brother. I am assuming thats Sebrings Revenge freaking monster colas. So good planted 2 more this grow.

4 Likes